• » post your hatest bandd and there album or songs

Pages: 12345

post your hatest bandd and there album or songs

whatever16
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: post your hatest bandd and there album or songs

^ i agree.. it sux.. i hate cueshe.. wah.. hatest band,.

Last edited by whatever16 (2007-05-25 19:08:40)

yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

will ya add chicosci on the list? they are copycats why dare copy MCR?? huh?/ i wanna kill miguel chavez.. and [particularly THEY SUCK! :D =D :rolleyes: :paranoid:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yumzlovespete]will ya add chicosci on the list? they are copycats why dare copy MCR?? huh?/ i wanna kill miguel chavez.. and [particularly THEY SUCK! :D =D :rolleyes: :paranoid:[/quote] ohh. i see. hehehe! hmm. but i dont think. chicosci is a copycat. :retard:
yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

u dont know the latest news? hahaha chicosci copied the album of mcr the second one! with the rosary and then miguel(idiot) will copy the quote of gerard WAHH THEY SEEM TO HAVE NO ORIGINALITY!!!! ARHH! I WANNA SAY TTHIS TO miguel chavez IF KILLING IS NOT A SIN I WOULD KILL HIM AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :eh: :rolleyes: :paranoid: :o =D =D =D
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yumzlovespete]u dont know the latest news? hahaha chicosci copied the album of mcr the second one! with the rosary and then miguel(idiot) will copy the quote of gerard WAHH THEY SEEM TO HAVE NO ORIGINALITY!!!! ARHH! I WANNA SAY TTHIS TO miguel chavez IF KILLING IS NOT A SIN I WOULD KILL HIM AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :eh: :rolleyes: :paranoid: :o =D =D =D[/quote] [b]is that so?! thats why you hate chicosci fans?! =( ok, from now on, :| im not a chicosci fan anymore.. @topic.. :angry: i hate :disgust: brownman revival :mad: :puke: [/b]
yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah i dont care if u like chicosci that is not a reason to hate them AS LONG AS U DONT FIGHT WITH ME! :cloud:
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ohhhhhhh okei..tenkq :D [/b]
yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

ur welcome! anywayz uhhh i really hate them! but i dont hate the FANS I ONLY HATE THE BAND! :penguin: :wallbash: :paranoid: :rolleyes:
gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]i don't really like the songs of spongecola, callalily, hale & cueshe i don't hate them, ok i like kjwan more than the bands i mentioned above[/quote] me too.. i love kjwan! marc abaya is so so cute.. eee..:lol: well, cueshe, spongecola, callalily, and hale?? talking about the *essence of rock music and its quality* they are :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.. theyre more of a boyband..:) [again, that's what im pointing] but their songs make sense, in a way.. if we do appreciate.. :) [words w/ --** was edited since my term was misinterpreted.] [i]i love gurl vox bands!! yung nggrowl!!!! malupet yunn men! :eh:[/i]

Last edited by gothica13 (2008-04-23 10:48:57)

gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yumzlovespete]u dont know the latest news? hahaha chicosci copied the album of mcr the second one! with the rosary and then miguel(idiot) will copy the quote of gerard WAHH THEY SEEM TO HAVE NO ORIGINALITY!!!! ARHH! I WANNA SAY TTHIS TO miguel chavez IF KILLING IS NOT A SIN I WOULD KILL HIM AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :eh: :rolleyes: :paranoid: :o =D =D =D[/quote] ..half of wht uv said was true. they almost copied the title of mcr's album.. [mejo parehas nga] its all about sales now. its not about the quality and originality anymore w/c is very disappointing. [that's what im pointing in my posts.. sorry for not explaining further] i do support your sentiments.. :P however, lets thank them for doing a great job in rocking the music industry. [edited since my post was misinterpreted.. :P]

Last edited by gothica13 (2008-04-23 10:40:10)

yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

okay i respecy ur opinion gothica! anywayz okay topic closed! IN A WAR NOBODY WINS AND NOBODY LOSE! :midfinger:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Consider this post as an [b]"ICE BREAKER"[/b] I never hated a band because they try their best to entertain. If you're a true Rakista you never discriminate a song made by a certain band. maybe criticize a bit but more the less. Don't talk like you can do better if you can't. As for the early posters who's post almost caused a flam in the forum they are not copying there songs. If you listen properly the lyrics are completely different. Maybe they copied some styles of a famous band like M.C.R. Maybe they are the inspiration of Chicosci. Anyway where did you got the idea that they are copying M.C.R.? Please post some facts not jump to conclusions replies like wanna kill the lead singer and slang talk. Anyway if they are really copying M.C.R. Do you think M.C.R. sued them already? :lol: You may say they suck or the stink that's a part of criticizing that's fine BUT never talk like you're the mind that makes the music. :penguin: Also guys remember Rakista isn't about the looks. The primary reason they exist is the music. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-02 06:53:30)

yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah yah i know.. and uhh i really hate the band so what the point?? btw the real thing is MCR dont know bout chicosci copying them or whatsoever.... adn btw why did marilyn manson hate gerard? why because he copied his make up thingy i think if im gerard dont u think i will like that? huh? get my point? :paranoid:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really h8 kj-kwan && brownman revival. argh. :disgust: i love callalily, spongecola, mcr, chicosci, && etc. too bad chicosci copied the cover of the mcr's album. tss. :disgust:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes. really hate kjwan. :smoke:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-06-06 22:57:48)

whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i dont love kjwan. but i also dont hate em. @yumzlovespete lol.. chicosci aint copycat {also no emo}... on myx, they said.. mcr is just their idol. and.. the only time mcr got emo is when they sang " i dont love you " mcr aint emo before (:

Last edited by whatever16 (2007-06-07 04:48:18)

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:retard: i hate mcr... because they are kinda rude or something... they sing their songs like shouting in a mountain... hahaha... that's why whenever i saw mcr on my friends fs... i delete them in my friends...
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my-empoy duh!! .. mcr rocks :penguin:
Ude
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]cueshe sucks [/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

leading - [b]cueshe[/b] wahah. and now.. i hate chicosci. i hate their song [b]Vampire Social Club[/b] :thumbsdown: poor chicosci.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-07-16 09:37:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » post your hatest bandd and there album or songs

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:57

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy