• ARCHIVES 
  • » This one's so cute... You can post and show your friends or anyone visiting you profile how you feel at the moment... for eample, you feel nuts, all you have to do is click the emoticon and it's updat

Pages: 12

This one's so cute... You can post and show your friends or anyone visiting you profile how you feel at the moment... for eample, you feel nuts, all you have to do is click the emoticon and it's updat

silent
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This one's so cute... You can post and show your friends or anyone visiting you profile how you feel at the moment... for eample, you feel nuts, all you have to do is click the emoticon and it's updat

thanks 4 sharing :penguin:
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This one's so cute... You can post and show your friends or anyone visiting you profile how you feel at the moment... for eample, you feel nuts, all you have to do is click the emoticon and it's updat

i got dis one in my proffy =) rily cool
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing although i already know this
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice one. \i'll try diz. \enx for sharin.
cathedral0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thnx for sharing[/b]
irish yang
» n00b
1969-12-31

weh:(=):)=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This one's so cute... You can post and show your friends or anyone visiting you profile how you feel at the moment... for eample, you feel nuts, all you have to do is click the emoticon and it's updat

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy