• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend...

Pages: 1

=) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend...

-mimszymAe-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

=) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend...

=) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend... my fwendster account is mimz_12@yahoo.com and my YM is mimz_12.. tnx guyss..
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: =) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend...

[quote=-mimszymAe-]=) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend... my fwendster account is mimz_12@yahoo.com and my YM is mimz_12.. tnx guyss..[/quote] welcome... feel free to post anything... we have help forum for ur needs... hehehe.... :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: =) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend...

:arrow:[b] just make sure you post on the proper section.. ^_^[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there mimszymae.! :D
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-mimszymAe-]=) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend... my fwendster account is mimz_12@yahoo.com and my YM is mimz_12.. tnx guyss..[/quote] Well Hello dear. I can be your friend. =) Welcome and Enjoy the Forum sweets. ;)
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: zup :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) hi guys... im just a new member of this forum.. and i really dont know what to do.. :( can we be friends??? :) im mimszymae from the philippines.. 19 years of age.. i wish to be your friend...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:56

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy