• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello...im jaff gabriel...you can call me jaff.....well nothing much to say...if you have time add me on your friendster... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email:jaffgabriel@yahoo.com oh if yo

Pages: 1

hello...im jaff gabriel...you can call me jaff.....well nothing much to say...if you have time add me on your friendster... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email:jaffgabriel@yahoo.com oh if yo

jaff25
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello...im jaff gabriel...you can call me jaff.....well nothing much to say...if you have time add me on your friendster... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email:jaffgabriel@yahoo.com oh if yo

hello...im jaff gabriel...you can call me jaff.....well nothing much to say...if you have time add me on your friendster... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email:jaffgabriel@yahoo.com oh if you have a myyearbook account feel free to add me.... [url]myyearbook.com/jaff25[/url] email:jaffgabriel@hotmail.com ty hope to be your friend soon!!!! =)
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hello...im jaff gabriel...you can call me jaff.....well nothing much to say...if you have time add me on your friendster... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email:jaffgabriel@yahoo.com oh if yo

[b]Hello Welcome to Friendstertalk[/b] =) [b]enjoy your stay here![/b]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hello...im jaff gabriel...you can call me jaff.....well nothing much to say...if you have time add me on your friendster... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email:jaffgabriel@yahoo.com oh if yo

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#CC2222]welcome to ftalk!![/color]
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk !!!!!!!!! :eh: :thumbsup:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to eptok! enjoy posting! read the rulz n follow them! cya!
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

frend here!! ;) welcome to eptok!! please read the rules!! see yah around!!
expect
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice pic... ure a newbie but u know how to tweak!!
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcum :thumbsup: have fun posting ;) [/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.,,.,. welcome to friendsteralk.,.,,.,.
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk just enjoy customizing ur page :D
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center]hi welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! read the rulz! keep safe![/align][/color]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome here!! [/b] :lol: :lol:
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello...im jaff gabriel...you can call me jaff.....well nothing much to say...if you have time add me on your friendster... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email:jaffgabriel@yahoo.com oh if yo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:13

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy