• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anybody play Red Alert 2 Here? Okay let me get to the point. Does anybody know how to edit cameo, voxel, brava, and mix file? =) Editing is very addicting if you know how to make your own confi

Pages: 1

Does anybody play Red Alert 2 Here? Okay let me get to the point. Does anybody know how to edit cameo, voxel, brava, and mix file? =) Editing is very addicting if you know how to make your own confi

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Does anybody play Red Alert 2 Here? Okay let me get to the point. Does anybody know how to edit cameo, voxel, brava, and mix file? =) Editing is very addicting if you know how to make your own confi

Does anybody play Red Alert 2 Here? Okay let me get to the point. Does anybody know how to edit cameo, voxel, brava, and mix file? =) Editing is very addicting if you know how to make your own configuration and commands by adding rules,art, and ia commands. I love making my own characters :eh: :thumbsup:
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Does anybody play Red Alert 2 Here? Okay let me get to the point. Does anybody know how to edit cameo, voxel, brava, and mix file? =) Editing is very addicting if you know how to make your own confi

wow i realy like red alert 2 ...... but dont know that
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Does anybody play Red Alert 2 Here? Okay let me get to the point. Does anybody know how to edit cameo, voxel, brava, and mix file? =) Editing is very addicting if you know how to make your own confi

i dont want to move things there
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like editing also. I edited already man games. Im addict of RA2 long ago when RA3 is not yet available but Im clueless of that time about editing.I started editing games when Im 1st year HS thats why i did not put in my mind editing RA2 because I started playing that when Im still GS. But I Like most of my games edited is GTA SA. I post our pictures in the billboard there and many more. =D My Answer: SORRY I don't know. :D

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-10 21:14:23)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i play red alert 2.. but.. i don't know about that.. :|
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i played that before. u can surely win this game f u hav many units. paramihan lng ng tao mo its no strategy game. but its good. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anybody play Red Alert 2 Here? Okay let me get to the point. Does anybody know how to edit cameo, voxel, brava, and mix file? =) Editing is very addicting if you know how to make your own confi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 11 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy