• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]can anyone help me.?! how to create a banner in friendster?! and some effects to make my profile be beautiful.. thank you..<BR><BR> - :rose: marie[/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center]can anyone help me.?! how to create a banner in friendster?! and some effects to make my profile be beautiful.. thank you..<BR><BR> - :rose: marie[/align]

black_huggz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]can anyone help me.?! how to create a banner in friendster?! and some effects to make my profile be beautiful.. thank you..<BR><BR> - :rose: marie[/align]

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]can anyone help me.?! how to create a banner in friendster?! and some effects to make my profile be beautiful.. thank you..<BR><BR> - :rose: marie[/align]

hello newbie welcome to friendstertalk.. but ur in the wrong section.. ur in new members introduction sextion... please proceed to HELP SECTION for ur the question and answer portion :D :thumbsup:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]can anyone help me.?! how to create a banner in friendster?! and some effects to make my profile be beautiful.. thank you..<BR><BR> - :rose: marie[/align]

Welcome here in friendstertalk have fun posting =) see yah around. :P yah proceed to help section :thumbsup:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hello Welcome to Friendstertalk[/b] =) [b]enjoy your stay here![/b]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi!! welcome to ftalk!! enjoy posting have fun!!! :eh:
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome.. i'm newbie too
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.,,.,. welcome to friendsteralk.,.,,.,.
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

proceed to help section welcome to ftalk just enjoy customizing ur page :D
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet][b]welcome to ftalk[/b][/color] :D
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center]hi welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! read the rulz! keep safe![/align][/color]
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk have fun enjoy posting follow the rules.[/align]
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [i] [color=#680000] elow welcome [/color] [/i] [/align]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][i][u] welcome here! just check the tricks and tutorials and surely u'll learn. enjoy tweaking! [/u][/i][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]can anyone help me.?! how to create a banner in friendster?! and some effects to make my profile be beautiful.. thank you..<BR><BR> - :rose: marie[/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:07

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy