• ARCHIVES 
  • » what can u say about the music of my fav rap group...bone thugs n harmony :thumbsup: plis take time to watch nd listen before u make a comment :D :P peace.. [b][u]bone thugs n harmony - let tha

Pages: 12

what can u say about the music of my fav rap group...bone thugs n harmony :thumbsup: plis take time to watch nd listen before u make a comment :D :P peace.. [b][u]bone thugs n harmony - let tha

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what can u say about the music of my fav rap group...bone thugs n harmony :thumbsup: plis take time to watch nd listen before u make a comment :D :P peace.. [b][u]bone thugs n harmony - let tha

^tnx for the comment :cool:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what can u say about the music of my fav rap group...bone thugs n harmony :thumbsup: plis take time to watch nd listen before u make a comment :D :P peace.. [b][u]bone thugs n harmony - let tha

i love Bone, bro been with 'em from the start sad that bizzy got "kicked ou"....i keep hearing rumors that they might all get back together again, but then at the same time i hear rumors that it will "never happen" heard both sides of those rumors as recently as early this year....only time will tell, i guess =|
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love listening to their music and one of my best friend is truly a bonethugs fanatic i usually listen to [i]change the world, thug mentality, paper paper, crossroads, thug love and thugish rhugish[/i] :D:thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love bone thugs n harmony especially with their collaboration with mariah carey in breakdown!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think the E. 1999 Eternal album was the best, but also the debut, Creepin' On Ah Come Up was great, too. A lot of the side projects have been excellent also. Krayzie's first album, Thug Mentality, was awesome. As was Bizzy's first one, Heavenz Movie.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what can u say about the music of my fav rap group...bone thugs n harmony :thumbsup: plis take time to watch nd listen before u make a comment :D :P peace.. [b][u]bone thugs n harmony - let tha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:02

[ 9 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy