• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]hI guYz.. I'm a nEwbiE in thIs siTe... hOpE yoU wiLL helP mE on The rulEs oR hoW to cuStomiZe mY pagE.. pLz.. hElp... I tOtallY neEd youR help guys.... EspeciallY to soMe tr

Pages: 1

[align=center][quote][i][b]hI guYz.. I'm a nEwbiE in thIs siTe... hOpE yoU wiLL helP mE on The rulEs oR hoW to cuStomiZe mY pagE.. pLz.. hElp... I tOtallY neEd youR help guys.... EspeciallY to soMe tr

carl_smart24
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i][b]hI guYz.. I'm a nEwbiE in thIs siTe... hOpE yoU wiLL helP mE on The rulEs oR hoW to cuStomiZe mY pagE.. pLz.. hElp... I tOtallY neEd youR help guys.... EspeciallY to soMe tr

[align=center][quote][i][b]hI guYz.. I'm a nEwbiE in thIs siTe... hOpE yoU wiLL helP mE on The rulEs oR hoW to cuStomiZe mY pagE.. pLz.. hElp... I tOtallY neEd youR help guys.... EspeciallY to soMe trickS... I can't uNderstand some oF them...[/b][/i][/quote] [/align] :)
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]hI guYz.. I'm a nEwbiE in thIs siTe... hOpE yoU wiLL helP mE on The rulEs oR hoW to cuStomiZe mY pagE.. pLz.. hElp... I tOtallY neEd youR help guys.... EspeciallY to soMe tr

[align=center][quote][i][b]If you wanT to aDD me alSo... Plz invite these account in fS: * carl_smart24@yahoo.com * carl_mark1993@yahoo.com * carl_rockz24@yahoo.com * xtreme_c@rl.com * olic_xtremes47@yahoo.com[/b][/i][/quote] [/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][i][b]hI guYz.. I'm a nEwbiE in thIs siTe... hOpE yoU wiLL helP mE on The rulEs oR hoW to cuStomiZe mY pagE.. pLz.. hElp... I tOtallY neEd youR help guys.... EspeciallY to soMe tr

Welcome to ftalk! Please avoid double posting Read the rules and Have fun posting around! :ninja:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome here in friendstertalk see yah around. =) :thumbsup:
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk.. have fun posting.. see yah around..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting here!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]welcome to ftalk[/b] [b] enjoy posting[/b]
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk. Please read the rules. Do not use sTicKy caPs. :]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk! have fun and enjoy yer stay! :thumbsup: abide in the rules..ayt? :D no stick capz next time..kk?
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there :D
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][i][b]hI guYz.. I'm a nEwbiE in thIs siTe... hOpE yoU wiLL helP mE on The rulEs oR hoW to cuStomiZe mY pagE.. pLz.. hElp... I tOtallY neEd youR help guys.... EspeciallY to soMe tr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy