• ARCHIVES 
  • » what can i do..? im hopeless... i've tried visiting layout maker sites, but it's useless...!! how do youmake layouts ba??? HELP...? where do you edit pics? is it adobe photoshop?? the layouts in t

Pages: 1

what can i do..? im hopeless... i've tried visiting layout maker sites, but it's useless...!! how do youmake layouts ba??? HELP...? where do you edit pics? is it adobe photoshop?? the layouts in t

doughna
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what can i do..? im hopeless... i've tried visiting layout maker sites, but it's useless...!! how do youmake layouts ba??? HELP...? where do you edit pics? is it adobe photoshop?? the layouts in t

what can i do..? im hopeless... i've tried visiting layout maker sites, but it's useless...!! how do youmake layouts ba??? HELP...? where do you edit pics? is it adobe photoshop?? the layouts in this site are the coolest! and i hope i could mak e layouts like you guys are making.... ....that is, if u would help me... replying to this wont hurt, would it??? so please help me ha?? i'd be super glad and i would appreciate it.... salamat! ciao! :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: what can i do..? im hopeless... i've tried visiting layout maker sites, but it's useless...!! how do youmake layouts ba??? HELP...? where do you edit pics? is it adobe photoshop?? the layouts in t

hello newbie..welcome to friendstertalk.. please proceed to tricks and tutorials section if u want to learn how to tweak ur friendster.. --> http://theftalk.com/f4-Friendster-Tricks-Tutorials.html
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what can i do..? im hopeless... i've tried visiting layout maker sites, but it's useless...!! how do youmake layouts ba??? HELP...? where do you edit pics? is it adobe photoshop?? the layouts in t

hi welcom to eptok! go to tricks n tutorials a niknok said!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome newbie!!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]welcome to ftalk[/b]
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. if you need help post to help section..
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]weLcome to ftaLk.. hmm.. there are Lots of Layout makers right?? before i use Michael's ProfiLe editor from friendstermaster.com but now i don't use iy anymore for it onLy makes just the basics, Like the background the box borders and bg coLors and texts, and that's it.. the Layout i'm using right now is a premade by n4ni3.. hehe.. just Like whut others say, go to the heLp section or the tricks and tutoriaLs section.. you may aLso want to buy a book about HTML or css and javascripts Like the HTML for dummies,, etc. etc.. hehehehe... hope i heLp.. even a LittLe..[/b][/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i][b]WelComE tO FtalK... HopE yoU will enjoy your stay like me... SeE yoU arounD fELLoW newbie...[/b][/i][/quote] [/align]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk! have fun and enjoy yer stay! :thumbsup: abide in the rules..ayt? :D proceed to tricks and tut sec. or to help sec. if u have probz..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]see yah around..!! =)[/b][/color]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk keep on rocking
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D :thumbsup:
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what can i do..? im hopeless... i've tried visiting layout maker sites, but it's useless...!! how do youmake layouts ba??? HELP...? where do you edit pics? is it adobe photoshop?? the layouts in t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy