• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]redirect page to Rule sticky[/i] i am an active Friendster Helper and lately i find many many newbies posting topics that are not in Descriptive Title and the number gets more and

Pages: 1

Original Title: [i]redirect page to Rule sticky[/i] i am an active Friendster Helper and lately i find many many newbies posting topics that are not in Descriptive Title and the number gets more and

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]redirect page to Rule sticky[/i] i am an active Friendster Helper and lately i find many many newbies posting topics that are not in Descriptive Title and the number gets more and

Original Title: [i]redirect page to Rule sticky[/i] i am an active Friendster Helper and lately i find many many newbies posting topics that are not in Descriptive Title and the number gets more and more everyday.. i suggest that in order to resolve this there is a redirect page to the Rules and Regulations before a poster will post his/her first topic. Just a seggestion guys. No offense meant. :)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 13:57:07)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]redirect page to Rule sticky[/i] i am an active Friendster Helper and lately i find many many newbies posting topics that are not in Descriptive Title and the number gets more and

^yeah :thumbsup: or once a user finished signing the registration.. automatically redirect them to forum rulez n regulation ... ??
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]redirect page to Rule sticky[/i] i am an active Friendster Helper and lately i find many many newbies posting topics that are not in Descriptive Title and the number gets more and

yeah.. i juz hop dat dey will read d rules.... :thumbsup:
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]That will cause this page to load more slow.. and besides they will not put time to read that long rule thinngy..[/i]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree with you reivene...just like all of us read everything when accept the terms of a site we join, yea right :lol: :o

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-02 23:55:31)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well just a suggestion =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]redirect page to Rule sticky[/i] i am an active Friendster Helper and lately i find many many newbies posting topics that are not in Descriptive Title and the number gets more and

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy