• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Just want to share this Layout, this is actually for my friend Loise (It has her name on the css linker) and I was thinking... hhmmm... I want to offer this. Feel free to use this, If

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Just want to share this Layout, this is actually for my friend Loise (It has her name on the css linker) and I was thinking... hhmmm... I want to offer this. Feel free to use this, If

matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Just want to share this Layout, this is actually for my friend Loise (It has her name on the css linker) and I was thinking... hhmmm... I want to offer this. Feel free to use this, If

[align=center][b]Just want to share this Layout, this is actually for my friend Loise (It has her name on the css linker) and I was thinking... hhmmm... I want to offer this. Feel free to use this, If you don't like this one, it's ok... don't forget to leave some comments. Sorry if it is not good, comments and repu are appreciated!!! Here's a screenshot: [img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5734/sfasdfadfuh7.png[/img] Here's the code: <">Paste this on Media Box: <">Preview: www.friendster.com/charthouse[/b][/align]
miSsvioLet04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Just want to share this Layout, this is actually for my friend Loise (It has her name on the css linker) and I was thinking... hhmmm... I want to offer this. Feel free to use this, If

[b]its not working!!! grrrr....[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Just want to share this Layout, this is actually for my friend Loise (It has her name on the css linker) and I was thinking... hhmmm... I want to offer this. Feel free to use this, If

[b][color=#ff6699]Nice layout!![/b][/color]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love the colors :) keep it up...thanks for sharing
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for the compliments! @missviolet04: what do you mean that it's not working???[/b]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awww the color of this layout is so alive thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][u][i][b]iT's girlY buT aTTractivE... NicE woRk huh... KeEp iT up... hOpE you'll mAke layOuts foR maleS...[/b][/i][/u][/align][/quote]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]nice layout!![/b]
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for the appreciation guys!! Don't worry I'll make more especially boys' layouts[/b]
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout! cute! :D
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout....
blueprincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout..my friend is using this lay now..hehe =)
ashley
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Nice Layout Ate Chisaki! It's very alive... know what I mean??? hehehehe... keep it up :thumbsup: [/b]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow!! [b] nice layout!!! [/b] i like it.. kip it up.. gudluck.!! :D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its so cute layout.. nice work good job
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. kip it up... kip on sharing ur work... btw, can i ask a favor... can u drop some comment in my two compilation please... :D :D :D [url=http://theftalk.com/t31922-My-compilation-of-layouts-by%3A-Jerick-%28%5E_%5E%29.v-%5Bopen-for-request%5D.html]1st compilation[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t35848-My-2nd-compilation-of-layouts-by%3A-Jerick-%28%5E_%5E%29.v-%5Bopen-for-request%5D.html]2nd compilation[/url]
deponogoro
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout :thumbsup: thanks for sharing =):thumbsup:
youjizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like purple,, your layout very nice thank 4 sharing:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout,, tenx 4 sharin... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow, nice lyout, thnx for sharing ths code... :lol::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Just want to share this Layout, this is actually for my friend Loise (It has her name on the css linker) and I was thinking... hhmmm... I want to offer this. Feel free to use this, If

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:39

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy