• ARCHIVES 
  • » halooo... my name is dian. i'm 25 years old. i like to make [u]friend[/u] with anyone (girl/boy) , u can be one of my friendster friends. my email is dee_0982@yahoo.com. u can share u'r story with m

Pages: 12

halooo... my name is dian. i'm 25 years old. i like to make [u]friend[/u] with anyone (girl/boy) , u can be one of my friendster friends. my email is dee_0982@yahoo.com. u can share u'r story with m

dian82
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

halooo... my name is dian. i'm 25 years old. i like to make [u]friend[/u] with anyone (girl/boy) , u can be one of my friendster friends. my email is dee_0982@yahoo.com. u can share u'r story with m

halooo... my name is dian. i'm 25 years old. i like to make [u]friend[/u] with anyone (girl/boy) , u can be one of my friendster friends. my email is dee_0982@yahoo.com. u can share u'r story with me or just increase u'r friend network. but please no bad word, bad chat, n other negative attitude. thank's
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: halooo... my name is dian. i'm 25 years old. i like to make [u]friend[/u] with anyone (girl/boy) , u can be one of my friendster friends. my email is dee_0982@yahoo.com. u can share u'r story with m

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: halooo... my name is dian. i'm 25 years old. i like to make [u]friend[/u] with anyone (girl/boy) , u can be one of my friendster friends. my email is dee_0982@yahoo.com. u can share u'r story with m

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]welcome to ftalk dian!![/b] [b]enjoy posting here!![/b]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]welcome to ftalk dian!![/b] [b]enjoy posting here!![/b]
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. see you around.
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to talk.. :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome here in friendstertalk have fun posting see yah around. =) :thumbsup:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk! have fun and enjoy yer stay! :thumbsup: abide in the rules..ayt? :D
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.....
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][i][b]hI, wElcomE to Ftalk...[/b][/i][/quote] [/align]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoy ur stay here :D :thumbsup:
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]weLcome to ftaLk.. don't forget to read the ruLes.. my friendster: friendster.com/solidcallalista03 my multiply: alyssamodesto.multiply.com[/b][/align]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]see yah around..!! =)[/b][/color]
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi:] welcome to ftalk. keep posting. see you around.
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk.. =) :thumbsup:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk dian enjoy posting
gunzctrigger
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcome to FTALK i'm new here
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » halooo... my name is dian. i'm 25 years old. i like to make [u]friend[/u] with anyone (girl/boy) , u can be one of my friendster friends. my email is dee_0982@yahoo.com. u can share u'r story with m

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:06

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy