• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello, Im Sheena..Im newbie here! and i want to make layouts like you guys are making.. Pls Help me..! Especially to some tricks.. Thank you Guys!! :lol:

Pages: 12

Hello, Im Sheena..Im newbie here! and i want to make layouts like you guys are making.. Pls Help me..! Especially to some tricks.. Thank you Guys!! :lol:

yosh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello, Im Sheena..Im newbie here! and i want to make layouts like you guys are making.. Pls Help me..! Especially to some tricks.. Thank you Guys!! :lol:

aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hello, Im Sheena..Im newbie here! and i want to make layouts like you guys are making.. Pls Help me..! Especially to some tricks.. Thank you Guys!! :lol:

welcome to ftalk!!
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello, Im Sheena..Im newbie here! and i want to make layouts like you guys are making.. Pls Help me..! Especially to some tricks.. Thank you Guys!! :lol:

welcome to ftalk
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello welcome to friendstertalk =| :thumbsup:
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]weLcome to ftaLk.. weLL.. ftaLk isreaLLy heLping in tweaking Layouts.. yes.. that's true.. you can Learn aLot from tricks and tutoriaLs thread.. hehe.. i Learned aLot there too.. Lots of tricks and everything.. but don't forget to read the ruLes first.. hehe..[/align][/b]

Last edited by callalistamodesto (2007-12-01 19:59:22)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]see yah around!![/b][/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello sheena welcome to ftalk! ;)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]hai!! welcome to ftalk!![/b]
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][quote][i][b]Welcome to Ftalk....[/b][/i][/quote] [/align][/quote]
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi:] welcome to ftalk. keep posting. see you around.
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome have fun posting see yah around. =) :thumbsup:
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai welc0me :D
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk.. =) :thumbsup:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk keep on rocking
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk.. be active in our discussions.. seeyah around!! :thumbsup:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk..! :lol:
gunzctrigger
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi welcome to FTALK i'm new here don't broke the rules and regulations of ftalk[/b][/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello, Im Sheena..Im newbie here! and i want to make layouts like you guys are making.. Pls Help me..! Especially to some tricks.. Thank you Guys!! :lol:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy