• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope we can have a "Download Area Section" where forum members can share cool download links for movies, books, mp3 urls and etc... Hope you guys like the suggestion.

Pages: 1

I hope we can have a "Download Area Section" where forum members can share cool download links for movies, books, mp3 urls and etc... Hope you guys like the suggestion.

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I hope we can have a "Download Area Section" where forum members can share cool download links for movies, books, mp3 urls and etc... Hope you guys like the suggestion.

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I hope we can have a "Download Area Section" where forum members can share cool download links for movies, books, mp3 urls and etc... Hope you guys like the suggestion.

^ I'd like that.. :lol: I'd like to share torrents and clubbox links. I wanted to ask the admin before.. But I was thinking he might not approve torrents. But since we do share downloadable mp3s at the Music section, I think it's okay.. It's good to have a section exclusively for [i]Downloads[/i]. We just have to be careful of viruses, Cos trolls might come in and post virus/spyware links. Now that's a big problem.. :/

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-08 07:26:17)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I hope we can have a "Download Area Section" where forum members can share cool download links for movies, books, mp3 urls and etc... Hope you guys like the suggestion.

^yah.. me too.. I like that suggestion, we can easily find that important things that we need to download.. and I agree to Ate Padme,, we should be very careful of viruses.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah that's a problem... :crybaby: :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]there's a similar thread here: [url=http://theftalk.com/t731-%5Bsuggest%5D-download-section.html][suggest] download section[/url] but admin didnt replied.[/b]
admin
» FTalkManiac

Sorry guys, its not that I'm ignoring this subject, but a download section may lead to piracy because people will share any stuff including commercial and copyrighted one. Actually I won't care about what you wanna share, it's up to you, but for now we're not going to have a download section. So if you wanna share something, feel free to do it in the related section, for example mp3 urls in music forum, ebooks in literature, etc... :D :cool:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aww.. well. that's the least we can do for now
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. admin has a point there. Well, at least we can still share files on it's related sections.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope we can have a "Download Area Section" where forum members can share cool download links for movies, books, mp3 urls and etc... Hope you guys like the suggestion.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:28

[ 12 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy