• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm new here hope i'm welcome here i'm from the forum of Radical(Royal Empire, Pinoy TAmbayan) and from sparkcom also marky i'm Ian Zabala Age: 14 Addict to make a codes etc webpage @ james cutie

Pages: 12

i'm new here hope i'm welcome here i'm from the forum of Radical(Royal Empire, Pinoy TAmbayan) and from sparkcom also marky i'm Ian Zabala Age: 14 Addict to make a codes etc webpage @ james cutie

gunzctrigger
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i'm new here hope i'm welcome here i'm from the forum of Radical(Royal Empire, Pinoy TAmbayan) and from sparkcom also marky i'm Ian Zabala Age: 14 Addict to make a codes etc webpage @ james cutie

i'm new here hope i'm welcome here i'm from the forum of Radical(Royal Empire, Pinoy TAmbayan) and from sparkcom also marky i'm Ian Zabala Age: 14 Addict to make a codes etc webpage @ james cutie y u r ot online?
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i'm new here hope i'm welcome here i'm from the forum of Radical(Royal Empire, Pinoy TAmbayan) and from sparkcom also marky i'm Ian Zabala Age: 14 Addict to make a codes etc webpage @ james cutie

welcome to ftalk.. :cool:
gunzctrigger
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i'm new here hope i'm welcome here i'm from the forum of Radical(Royal Empire, Pinoy TAmbayan) and from sparkcom also marky i'm Ian Zabala Age: 14 Addict to make a codes etc webpage @ james cutie

tnx for welcoming me
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome have fun posting see yah around. =)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] :doubt: :thumbsup: [b]welcome to ftalk.. hav fun posting here.. see yah around..[/b][/align]
gunzctrigger
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]tnx for welcoming me hehehe[/align][/i]
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. =) :thumbsup:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome! enjoy posting! be active! ;) [/b][/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hI, welcome
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome [b]ian![/b] enjoi here
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. have fun posting..
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. :D
++novacaine++
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]welcome to ftalk.enjoy posting..NO SPAMMING ok..[/b] :D
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcum to ftalk :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm new here hope i'm welcome here i'm from the forum of Radical(Royal Empire, Pinoy TAmbayan) and from sparkcom also marky i'm Ian Zabala Age: 14 Addict to make a codes etc webpage @ james cutie

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:39

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy