• ARCHIVES 
  • » Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!! Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!! [i

Pages: 1

Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!! Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!! [i

allenwu1121
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!! Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!! [i

Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!! Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!! [img]http://manga.yuedu365.com/upload/L/1FairyTail.jpg[/img] Tairy Tail are drawn by Okamoto Lynn, who is famous in Japan. Itdescribes the Diclonius (two-horned human) are mutants created byhumans. It has a special ability that can be described as a sixthsense. These mutants have enough power to exterminate the whole humanrace. Afraid of their powers, people isolate them in research labs tobe studied. One Diclonius girl, Lucy, breaks out of confinement, killsher guards and escapes. She falls into the ocean after being shot andends up on a beach. There, she meets Kota and Yuka. They name her Nyuand begin to live with her. I'm sure you will love it as it's lovely roles and interestingscenario. The link below is free for downloading. Download: [url]http://www.qsjzsd.cn/qt/FairyTail@001.rar[/url] [url]http://www.qsjzsd.cn/qt/FairyTail@002.rar[/url] Notice: This address links to a winzard files downloading. The files contain: 1.the manga contents, 2.required ebook reader setup files (.exe) 3.Read Me files. BUT before you uninstall this file, I strongly recommend to scan theVIRUS firstly. Wish you could enjoy and love this manga I carefully chose and sharedwith you!!!!!
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!! Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!! [i

looks good =) but is there a movie for this anime that's being shown by episodes besides the book itself? reading it might take awhile... :paranoid: but thanks for sharing :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!! Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!! [i

i read the manga..^^~ n i love the story...^^ if i not wrong.. the comicus is the one who make Rave rite..?? XD~
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Fairy Tail, eh? Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll read its manga. Thankyou for teh information.
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] :D I'll try to read this manga I hope I will enjoy..tnx 4 sharin' =):thumbsup: [/b][/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!! Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!! [i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:09

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy