• ARCHIVES 
  • » In this past few weeks, I've been noticing that friendstertalk loads really slow. Everyday, i have to have 2 browsers open. The reason is becoz when i use IE when browsing ftalk, it always says CANNOT

Pages: 1

In this past few weeks, I've been noticing that friendstertalk loads really slow. Everyday, i have to have 2 browsers open. The reason is becoz when i use IE when browsing ftalk, it always says CANNOT

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In this past few weeks, I've been noticing that friendstertalk loads really slow. Everyday, i have to have 2 browsers open. The reason is becoz when i use IE when browsing ftalk, it always says CANNOT

In this past few weeks, I've been noticing that friendstertalk loads really slow. Everyday, i have to have 2 browsers open. The reason is becoz when i use IE when browsing ftalk, it always says CANNOT FIND SERVER, so after this msg comes up, i open my opera browser to open friendstertalk, but the result? almost the same thing only opera never shows a cannot find server msg. It just wont open! Sometimes ftalk loads really fast, but after a few minutes it will go back to slow-slow again =| When things like this happens on my BAD days, i feel really lazy to open ftalk. This is a Feedback and could be a Suggestion. So here's the suggestion part, Can we eliminate sections that isn't popular to ftalkers? like sections that doesnt have much topics in it. Or just simple deletions of some threads? Or just do anything that could stop this from happening? Im just suggesting so im happy to here everyone's thoughts about wat i said.
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: In this past few weeks, I've been noticing that friendstertalk loads really slow. Everyday, i have to have 2 browsers open. The reason is becoz when i use IE when browsing ftalk, it always says CANNOT

We are all experiencing this ;] [url=http://theftalk.com/t5831-Website-Problem....html]Click Here[/url]
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In this past few weeks, I've been noticing that friendstertalk loads really slow. Everyday, i have to have 2 browsers open. The reason is becoz when i use IE when browsing ftalk, it always says CANNOT

yup.. me too... sometimes it hangs..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh woops sori i didnt see that thread u can close this now.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

3x slower here at school huhu and most of the time it doesn't load :|
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=pink],xoxo Friendstertalk Is Running Too Slow Now unlike before Only Few Members ,xoxo ~kimyasay10 is back~[/color]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

However 3:00am in the morning, the forum was fast:) Gueezzz I'm so sleepy at this time doing these such thing, converting videos, updating profiles, downloading mp3s and etc. starting 9:00pm onwards. Anyway, welcome back Kimkim:)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Try using Firefox and then download the add-on [i]FasterFox[/i] and then configure the about:config of Firefox to make it faster. ;) FTalk is slow I mean it. But when I tried what I just said above, no problem at all. :eh:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tenx for the info xavierkym :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Try using Firefox and then download the add-on [i]FasterFox[/i] and then configure the about:config of Firefox to make it faster. ;) FTalk is slow I mean it. But when I tried what I just said above, no problem at all. :eh:[/quote] I've thought of this solution before but another problem was i couldnt open firefox browser at all. .. everytime i click on firefox it always freezes and even if i waited for it to load for like forever, no changes has ever occured. I never used to have a problem like this coz i was an ff user too and i dunno what's the cause of it

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-12-08 02:58:37)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

grrr.. ftalk is reli laggish... :disgust: not to mention d no. of members and the flooding of grfx..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What maybe the other reason/s why this forum getting slower and slower aside from increasing too much population and some high memory sig?! Anyway sir xavierkym, we don't have ff thing here at school:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In this past few weeks, I've been noticing that friendstertalk loads really slow. Everyday, i have to have 2 browsers open. The reason is becoz when i use IE when browsing ftalk, it always says CANNOT

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:08

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy