• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've just noticed that lots of ftalkers are addicted to ouran,same as me. it's just a simple poll.. For me it's :arrow: [b]Honey[/b] :D Oh Em Gee! I've forgot to put [b]Hikaru/Kaoru[/b] If your choi

Pages: 123

I've just noticed that lots of ftalkers are addicted to ouran,same as me. it's just a simple poll.. For me it's :arrow: [b]Honey[/b] :D Oh Em Gee! I've forgot to put [b]Hikaru/Kaoru[/b] If your choi

JigokuShoujo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've just noticed that lots of ftalkers are addicted to ouran,same as me. it's just a simple poll.. For me it's :arrow: [b]Honey[/b] :D Oh Em Gee! I've forgot to put [b]Hikaru/Kaoru[/b] If your choi

for me its Hikaru and Kaoru,. i just love that brotherly love!!! ^^
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I've just noticed that lots of ftalkers are addicted to ouran,same as me. it's just a simple poll.. For me it's :arrow: [b]Honey[/b] :D Oh Em Gee! I've forgot to put [b]Hikaru/Kaoru[/b] If your choi

[b]..hikaru and honey ^^[/b]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i vote for ALL OF THEM! they are soo kawaii!
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Honey-kun so kawaii!!!![/b] listen to his song, [b]DokiDokiWAkuWaku[/b] it's in my media ryt now...so nice...listen to it... go to my fs profile so you can hear it.
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love [b]Lolitas[/b].. like hani.. ;) and hikaru is cute! *so as kaoru* [img]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l362/1Loveless00/Ouran/twins_001.jpg[/img]
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]oh... like Tamaki suou... and honey-sempai... but i guess... only few answered Tamaki, ei?[/align]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes yes honey is cute.. but i like Tamaki more.. so i picked Tama-chan ^^ [img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/tutorials03/thouran08-1.png[/img]
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i vote for [u]Honey [/u]
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love tamaki-senpai!! he's so funny and cute!
colinelocin
» n00b
1969-12-31

the cutest is honey-senpai.. bcoz he's the most childish/child-like in the group.. :lol:
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... whos the cutest? i dont know hehe... i just love the story and dont bother finding cutes there hehe... but nevertheless all the girls there are cute hehe =) if you havent watch Ouran yet or want to rewatch it again... you can watch it in my website.... [url]http://entertainmentforus.blogspot.com/search/label/Anime%20%2F%20Cartoons[/url] thats the Anime link of my website.... enjoy :)
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

honey senpai the cuttest :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hikaru & Kaoru[/b] for me.. and of course... [u]Honey-senpai![/u] :3
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, all of them .. but i would choose hikaru ^o^
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hikaru is the cutest!!
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love tamaki he's so cute when he's depress than he changes mood so quickly! :))
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I choose Haruhi Fujioka ^^
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/432/432022s1vheyatjs.gif[/img] [color=red]i lurve Honey-senpai... but Tama-chan and the Hitachiin twins are also cute( especially Hikaru :wow: ) [b]from:Chai ~mii lurve Ouran~[/b][/color] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/784/784037htpmauoop6.gif[/img][/align]
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Haninozuka!! waaah!!! :wow::wow::wow::wow:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahaha. honestly, they're all cute. all of the boys. especially the twins & tama-chan. but then still, hani would be my Top1.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've just noticed that lots of ftalkers are addicted to ouran,same as me. it's just a simple poll.. For me it's :arrow: [b]Honey[/b] :D Oh Em Gee! I've forgot to put [b]Hikaru/Kaoru[/b] If your choi

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy