• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [quote]Copy the CROSSOVER CODES and paste it in any of the following sections: About Me, Who I Want To Meet (Recommended) or Media Box. In the CROSSOVER CODES you pasted, there ar

Pages: 123

[b]Instructions:[/b] [quote]Copy the CROSSOVER CODES and paste it in any of the following sections: About Me, Who I Want To Meet (Recommended) or Media Box. In the CROSSOVER CODES you pasted, there ar

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [quote]Copy the CROSSOVER CODES and paste it in any of the following sections: About Me, Who I Want To Meet (Recommended) or Media Box. In the CROSSOVER CODES you pasted, there ar

nice layout. wew!!.. thx for sharing
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] [quote]Copy the CROSSOVER CODES and paste it in any of the following sections: About Me, Who I Want To Meet (Recommended) or Media Box. In the CROSSOVER CODES you pasted, there ar

[b]cool layouts :thumbsup: tnx foe sharing hir =) [/b]
krizza112005
» n00b
1969-12-31

cOOl and nYc layout.. :thumbsup: :eh:
nurul_22291
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm...nyz layouts... but why it didnt works 4 my profle???? :question:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nice[/b] keep it up :wow:
Zhean
» n00b
1969-12-31

it work's :D read the instructions carefully and the layout wiLL woRk:) the are two css link here in the code so two times u will paste the css link in d code:P Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox
heartbleeding
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing ur lay-outs.. its a nice lay... nice code.. thank you again..
Zhean
» n00b
1969-12-31

ermm*thanks:)
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyzs laysz
Zhean
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankiess mwuah:P :kiss:
LeiLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layoutz u got in there....love goths so much! =) :thumbsup:
Zhean
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LeiLa]nice layoutz u got in there....love goths so much! =) :thumbsup:[/quote] thanks for yah comment<3
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]cool layouts!! nice!![/b]
krizza112005
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyc lay :thumbsup:

Last edited by krizza112005 (2007-12-11 06:45:43)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]nice lays!.. kip it up sis!..[/b] :thumbsup:
Zhean
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks shizzle!:) :thumbsup:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooaaahhh.. nice layouts... like all of it.. ahihi.. tnx foeh sharing..
cutejem_angel@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

pwede po malaman san po makakakita ng lay outs bout angels or cnu po ang gumagawa..thanks:D
rapoyrastafari
» n00b
1969-12-31

:smoke:di ku tlga xa mgetz... huhuhu.. help me aman ate... huhuhuhu... gus2 ku ung "i've lost my fear of falling...
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

really cool lays! tnx for shawin!!! :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] [quote]Copy the CROSSOVER CODES and paste it in any of the following sections: About Me, Who I Want To Meet (Recommended) or Media Box. In the CROSSOVER CODES you pasted, there ar

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:12

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy