• ARCHIVES 
  • » i tried patching audition almost a million times but still it didn't work. do i need to have a 3D accelerator to be able to play it? pLease heLp

Pages: 1

i tried patching audition almost a million times but still it didn't work. do i need to have a 3D accelerator to be able to play it? pLease heLp

sasha008
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i tried patching audition almost a million times but still it didn't work. do i need to have a 3D accelerator to be able to play it? pLease heLp

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i tried patching audition almost a million times but still it didn't work. do i need to have a 3D accelerator to be able to play it? pLease heLp

post in game section... moderators plz move this thread..

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-09 09:45:19)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i tried patching audition almost a million times but still it didn't work. do i need to have a 3D accelerator to be able to play it? pLease heLp

@sasha008: Try uninstalling your Audition client, then download and install the latest client of Audition here: http://downloads.e-games.com.ph/ :arrow: [b]Thread Moved[/b] (from the Tech Corner to the Games section).
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think e-games already have a FAQ thread in their forum. You can get no help in this forum because we lack the idea. Hehe. Thread closed.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i tried patching audition almost a million times but still it didn't work. do i need to have a 3D accelerator to be able to play it? pLease heLp

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy