• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been experiencing signal interruptions with my connection last week until now... i thought that i did everything... i was wrong... i went to the official site of smartbro.. and i found out that t

Pages: 1

I've been experiencing signal interruptions with my connection last week until now... i thought that i did everything... i was wrong... i went to the official site of smartbro.. and i found out that t

kirkalvin_awat
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've been experiencing signal interruptions with my connection last week until now... i thought that i did everything... i was wrong... i went to the official site of smartbro.. and i found out that t

I've been experiencing signal interruptions with my connection last week until now... i thought that i did everything... i was wrong... i went to the official site of smartbro.. and i found out that they are providing a software so that you can find out what's wrong with your connection... Now you don't have to go through the Smart BRO hotline for you to fix your Smart BRO internet connection. With the new Smart BRO QuickFix 2 self-diagnostic software, you can easily check for any connection problems in just one click! Check your Smart BRO internet connection in one easy step. Just click on the CHECK MY INTERNET CONNECTION and QuickFix 2 does all the checking for you. [img]http://www.smart.com.ph/smartbro/shared/images/unsorted/checking_connection_png.gif[/img] [img]http://www.smart.com.ph/smartbro/shared/images/unsorted/diagnose_clear.gif[/img] [img]http://www.smart.com.ph/smartbro/shared/images/unsorted/ping.gif[/img] [img]http://www.smart.com.ph/smartbro/shared/images/unsorted/trace_route.gif[/img] FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT: [url]http://www.smart.com.ph/SmartBro/New/QuickFix.htm[/url] you need to install this: [url]http://www.smart.com.ph/smartbro/shared/resources/quickfix2.msi[/url] then this updated version: [url]http://www.smart.com.ph/smartbro/shared/resources/QuickFix-2.1.msi[/url] *version 2.1 will not install if the version 2.0 is not yet installed :ninja:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I've been experiencing signal interruptions with my connection last week until now... i thought that i did everything... i was wrong... i went to the official site of smartbro.. and i found out that t

have you already solve your connection problem? Did your internet speed increased?
kirkalvin_awat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I've been experiencing signal interruptions with my connection last week until now... i thought that i did everything... i was wrong... i went to the official site of smartbro.. and i found out that t

[align=center]the problem with my connection was on the ANTENNA... i don't know how can i fix it... I already called the tech group of smart bro... they will be coming today to fix it... i am very happy because, now i know why my connection is very slow.... without thinking anymore what maybe the cause... if i encounter connection problem in the future... all i have to do is to diagnose my connection with the software... ~~~~last friday, someone from tech group of smart bro came in our house. He only changed the Canopy settings of my connection. He said to observe for one week.... what the??!!! Is he crazy?! why do i have to observe it for one week... i want immediate action! ^^... it doesn't changed the situation... my connection is still very slow... maybe, if i downloaded this software much earlier... the tech group will know the real cause and will be able to fix it ... and i'm not suffering from this slow connection![/align]
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh i see... my internet speed usually averaged from 124 kbps - 224 kbps. but some days i get a very slow connection like 37 kbps.. :cry: ... i want to switch to globe but there is still no available slot in our place. :crybaby:
kirkalvin_awat
» n00b
1969-12-31

try this software... maybe you will see what's wrong...^^ did you try changing your DNS address... and your CANOPY settings?
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i tried to change the DNS but its still the same..i'll try the software....
kirkalvin_awat
» n00b
1969-12-31

try changing your canopy settings... 1. type 169.254.1.1 in your address bar 2. Click Configuration 3. Click the tab QoS (Quality of service) 4. Change the value of the ff: Sustained Uplink Data Rate : 500 Sustained Downlink Data Rate : 500 5. Save changes then Reboot

Last edited by kirkalvin_awat (2007-12-10 01:49:20)

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

does the speed really improve by doing that?
kirkalvin_awat
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes it will... ^^ :) =)
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok..i'll try that..thanks.
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kirkalvin_awat]try changing your canopy settings... 1. type 169.254.1.1 in your address bar 2. Click Configuration 3. Click the tab QoS (Quality of service) 4. Change the value of the ff: Sustained Uplink Data Rate : 500 Sustained Downlink Data Rate : 500 5. Save changes then Reboot[/quote] this is WORK thank for Sharing.... Keep it up... GOD BLESS YOU...
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!!.. thx for this sir...!! it be a big help to those who uses Smart bRo... that experiences proBs.... thnxxx agen... more p0wer....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been experiencing signal interruptions with my connection last week until now... i thought that i did everything... i was wrong... i went to the official site of smartbro.. and i found out that t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:08

[ 13 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy