• ARCHIVES 
  • » May i know how to change the banner at the friendster blogs ( the column enter description ) ? I plan to insert a image as my banner. Any one have the coding ? Thanks for solving my question.

Pages: 1

May i know how to change the banner at the friendster blogs ( the column enter description ) ? I plan to insert a image as my banner. Any one have the coding ? Thanks for solving my question.

weesean
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

May i know how to change the banner at the friendster blogs ( the column enter description ) ? I plan to insert a image as my banner. Any one have the coding ? Thanks for solving my question.

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: May i know how to change the banner at the friendster blogs ( the column enter description ) ? I plan to insert a image as my banner. Any one have the coding ? Thanks for solving my question.

proceed hir.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t2556-Pimp-Your-Blog%21-Guide-about-Tweaking-Friendster-Blog-Codes%29.html[/url]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: May i know how to change the banner at the friendster blogs ( the column enter description ) ? I plan to insert a image as my banner. Any one have the coding ? Thanks for solving my question.

♠ thanks 4 sharing ♠ :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ ur spamming dude... :doubt:
marina
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine looks ok in FF but the banner didnt appear in IE? how i can make it appear in both?? Help me :redface:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

did u use dis one..? juz edit d hyt.. <">
DaCoLoRpEaCh
» n00b
1969-12-31

o.O :disgust:
marina
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]Thanx for the cUtiEshika i guess i must be confused with the friendster top header...now my banner is ok already!! :P
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ no probz... --wers d thread starter..? can sum1 [b]lock[/b] this..?

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-12-28 14:13:03)

uzumaki_naruto13
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this all i need to change my banner...? #banner { width : 760px; height : px; background : url(URL); background-position : top left; background-repeat : no-repeat; } i tried, but i dont know why it doesnt work.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=uzumaki_naruto13]is this all i need to change my banner...? #banner { width : 760px; height : px; background : url(URL); background-position : top left; background-repeat : no-repeat; } i tried, but i dont know why it doesnt work.[/quote] how did u do it....? add style tags f ur drecy pasting it at configuration... like: [quote][b]<style>[/b] #banner { width : 760px; height : px; background : url(URL); background-position : top left; background-repeat : no-repeat; } [b]</style>[/b][/quote] b sure to republish ur blogs after saving..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » May i know how to change the banner at the friendster blogs ( the column enter description ) ? I plan to insert a image as my banner. Any one have the coding ? Thanks for solving my question.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 14 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy