• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[b] Sample of popup window[/b] [code]<a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('popup.html', 'windowname1', 'width=200, height=77'); return false;">Cli

Pages: 12

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[b] Sample of popup window[/b] [code]<a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('popup.html', 'windowname1', 'width=200, height=77'); return false;">Cli

brattgurl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[b] Sample of popup window[/b] [code]<a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('popup.html', 'windowname1', 'width=200, height=77'); return false;">Cli

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[b] Sample of popup window[/b] <">[b][url=http://h1.ripway.com/babybrattgurl/d0cument.window()]SAMPLE CLICK ME[/url][/b] :idea: Now you can open a simple window, also this function can have different features of that window to appear. Syntax window.open([url], [Window Name], [Feature List], [Replace]); :thumbsup: Feature List: [quote]:arrow: Property Default value Description :arrow: width auto specifies width of the new window in pixels :arrow: height auto height of the window in pixels :arrow: top auto specifies window position :arrow: left auto specifies window position :arrow: directories no should the directories bar be shown? (Links bar) :arrow: location no specifies the presence of the location bar :arrow: resizable no specifies whether the window can be resized. :arrow: menubar no specifies the presence of the menu bar :arrow: toolbar no specifies the presence of the toolbar :arrow: scrollbars no specifies the presence of the scrollbars :arrow: status no specifies the presence of the statusbar[/quote] :thumbsup: for specified popup window <">[b][url=http://h1.ripway.com/babybrattgurl/specifiedpopup.open()]SAMPLE CLICK ME[/url][/b] :thumbsup: Fullscreen popup window The fullscreen parameter is supported only by Internet Exploer browser. If you need to open fullscreen popup window in all browsers you need to use this modified function: All browsers fullscreen popup window <">[url=http://h1.ripway.com/babybrattgurl/fullscreenpopup.open()]SAMPLE CLICK ME[/url] :thumbsup: Centered popup window To open new popup window in the middle of the screen we should know the size of a window and resolution of the screen. On the basis of these data, we will calculate values for the top-left corner. <">[b][url=http://h1.ripway.com/babybrattgurl/centeredpopup.open()]SAMPLE CLICK ME[/url][/b] :midfinger: [b]you can easily copy paste t0 ur FS pr0file or add t0 ur JS EXT.. enj0i em..[/b]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-12-12 01:16:12)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[b] Sample of popup window[/b] [code]<a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('popup.html', 'windowname1', 'width=200, height=77'); return false;">Cli

Is there a preview? I am confused trying to understand what the codes are suppose to do other than create a popup window. :retard:
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[b] Sample of popup window[/b] [code]<a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('popup.html', 'windowname1', 'width=200, height=77'); return false;">Cli

yeah ! we need previews to prove that this code is working :| ..
brattgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

gmm i made a preview... s-rry 4 the delay.. tnx...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm its sez Page Cannot be Found. :/
brattgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]uhmm its sez Page Cannot be Found. :/[/quote] yha i make a ripway f0r preview... its not d c0ntent of the ripway.. (page vann0t b f0und) [b] :arrow: this preview shows dat the c0des f0r pop-up wind0ws is w0rking...[/b] enj0i... :D
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I GUESS , You are promoting something !. FINE , but ALL of your previews are necessary to explain further to make it compatible as Friendster tricks / add-ons. Easy to use for OVERLAY.... As what I posted from your other post. [color=blue]Your Friendster Profile is NOT a Friendster Profile. It is a COSTUMIZE HTML Page, it is only an advice for ALL Newbies like me outhere to easily understand what the poster's mean... great codes BUT needs an additional information. Sorry for my wordings to the Owner... Need to CLARIFY this for the Newbies to give an idea and to Avoid mis-interpretation....[/color][/b] :wallbash: [b]ENTER Page add-ons Both !. To make it easy to understand.... :thumbsup: =) [/b] http://theftalk.com/t17450-make-dr0p-d0wn-menu...html :cool:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-12-11 16:23:16)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]RECENT SPAM OBLITERATED!!! [/b]
mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you make me a pop up window before viewing my full profile? like "installing virus" or whatever. [quote=KhErMiNaToR]just click [b]edit[/b] button if you want to put a correction on your post, please do not double posting.[/quote]

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-06-02 23:35:29)

brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice codes , keep on sharing .. love it , :ninja:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do you have any preview for it?! please put some preview in there... just for make sure if the code is working...
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Cool.. But i don`t know how to apply your preview..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Lol. Can't see the preview... [/b] :o
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: tnx for sharing
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can't find any related code to the preview on... http://h1.ripway.com/babybrattgurl/ :penguin:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the preview is not working.. [img]http://h1.ripway.com/regiehizon/popup.gif[/img]
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh my god the preview is not working
jet2690
» n00b
1969-12-31

this code has no use its useles haha jusy joking=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
igie28
» Banned
1969-12-31

dear diary... ansarap sarap tlg ng lu2 ng na2y q lalong2 n ung walang kamatayan niang adobo kc un lng ata alm niang lu2in eh.. pero minsn nka2suka n rin oi kau wag nio qng ite2xt s no.# n 2 ah.. 09097346886 bka mgreply aq he he he
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[b] Sample of popup window[/b] [code]<a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('popup.html', 'windowname1', 'width=200, height=77'); return false;">Cli

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:03

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy