• ARCHIVES 
  • » IS it okay to you if your legs are shown off..? Or you just can't show them off because it's not flawless or slim..?

Pages: 1..123456789

IS it okay to you if your legs are shown off..? Or you just can't show them off because it's not flawless or slim..?

sarah_55meg
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: IS it okay to you if your legs are shown off..? Or you just can't show them off because it's not flawless or slim..?

pants... i dont want ppol 2 c my legs.. haha...
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: IS it okay to you if your legs are shown off..? Or you just can't show them off because it's not flawless or slim..?

pants.! i am not comfortable with skirts. especiall wen its too very short.!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can wear both. i can carry both. it really depends on how you dress up yourself. :eh:
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do wear pants,i'm not comfortable with skirts though i wear it sometimes=|
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer pants :lol:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]:arrow: both!. skinny jeans&& any skirts [except long skirts.!][/u][/i]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me i prefer for pants !
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pants...I never wore a skirt for like 7 years..except for school uniform of course.
kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Both will do..^^ Just carry yourself properly.[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer pants. im too skinny to wear shorts.:lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

miniskirts or pants will do!Ü
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i much prefer [b]pants[/b]! bcoz i don't like wearing skirts.. it's not comfortable 4 me..
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like [b]pants[/b].. :thumbsup: i hate skirts.. :thumbsdown: =)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]at present i lurve to wear colored pants :thumbsup: [/b][/color]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]i prefer wearing skirt. cuz i blend it with polo shirt, a pair of charcoal sandals (tho the brand in that image is hollister), and a cute bling.[/quote] agree with yah sis. it also blends well with rubber shoes/converse shoes and it makes you look a lot more girly and 'fashionista' especially now here in hong kong because it's summer and skirts are in. but some pants like leggings are also in here. but it's so hot so chinese pipz --and me-- prefer skirts more. but if it's winter here, of course you need to wear pants but you can also wear skirts but wear high boots up to the knee if you wanna be a fashionista here.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahh.. i wear shorts when i go out of the house, who cares?? does it matter?
abigailgeriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like pants better :]
nea1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer pants. they are very comfortable to wear. not unlike wearing skirt, u should be conscious to your actions. =)
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pants .. :thumbsup:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i prefer to use pants..XDD~ coz for me it's more comfortable..=D[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » IS it okay to you if your legs are shown off..? Or you just can't show them off because it's not flawless or slim..?

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:24

[ 15 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy