• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i really want a friendster overlay, so i tried my best to make one.. I made the html in adobe imageready and use image mapping and put the html into the generator.. Then now when i view my friends

Pages: 1

Hi, i really want a friendster overlay, so i tried my best to make one.. I made the html in adobe imageready and use image mapping and put the html into the generator.. Then now when i view my friends

Vishnuk
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi, i really want a friendster overlay, so i tried my best to make one.. I made the html in adobe imageready and use image mapping and put the html into the generator.. Then now when i view my friends

Hi, i really want a friendster overlay, so i tried my best to make one.. I made the html in adobe imageready and use image mapping and put the html into the generator.. Then now when i view my friendster profile, I now have completed a page which has all the working links in it like HOME, PROFILE, LOG OUT, ADD ME AS FRIEND, and so on.. But. I dont know how to put in the friendster items like my COMMENTS or my FRIEND PICS into my page.. I heard i am supposed to use div ids but i have tried and i dont know how to use them at all and my page is the same... I also have tried to do it using front page but i dont know how.. Can you help me so i can have the friendster items in my profile like displaying my comments please? Thanks so much..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i really want a friendster overlay, so i tried my best to make one.. I made the html in adobe imageready and use image mapping and put the html into the generator.. Then now when i view my friends

Here,go to either one of these: :thumbsdown: http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-easy-way%21.html :thumbsdown: http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-overlay-profile-using-downloading-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html [quote]The first link is [b]How To Make An Overlay Layout.[/b] The second one is [b]How To Make An Overlay Layout Without Any Downloads(like photoshops,ect.)[/b][/quote] Feel free to try both of em out! :) :eh: ;)

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2007-12-15 19:58:40)

Vishnuk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, i really want a friendster overlay, so i tried my best to make one.. I made the html in adobe imageready and use image mapping and put the html into the generator.. Then now when i view my friends

hey thanx.. and , um, my comments are coming up quite large, any idea how to make them small or put a scroll?
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

looks like problem solved....
jan_mikel02
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) :crybaby: :ninja:
jan_mikel02
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: :D :globe: :evil:
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to jan_mikel02:avoid double posting.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Vishnuk]hey thanx.. and , um, my comments are coming up quite large, any idea how to make them small or put a scroll?[/quote] If you want to put scroll,here is the CSS code: <">Credits to [b]nahtanoj18[/b] If you don't know how to make CSS, go here: http://theftalk.com/t14144-Make-Cascading-Style-Sheets-%5BC.S.S.%5D-File-Host.html If you don't know how to save CSS, go here: http://theftalk.com/t2376-Linker-%3CIMG%3E.html
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, i really want a friendster overlay, so i tried my best to make one.. I made the html in adobe imageready and use image mapping and put the html into the generator.. Then now when i view my friends

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:42

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy