• ARCHIVES 
  • » I mean can I suggest to add more to "Post Count Titles?" I mean like this..when you reach 250 you will become a Friendster Addict. Errr..can add some more titles please? :D Like... 0 - 249 - Frien

Pages: 1

I mean can I suggest to add more to "Post Count Titles?" I mean like this..when you reach 250 you will become a Friendster Addict. Errr..can add some more titles please? :D Like... 0 - 249 - Frien

Resha
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I mean can I suggest to add more to "Post Count Titles?" I mean like this..when you reach 250 you will become a Friendster Addict. Errr..can add some more titles please? :D Like... 0 - 249 - Frien

I mean can I suggest to add more to "Post Count Titles?" I mean like this..when you reach 250 you will become a Friendster Addict. Errr..can add some more titles please? :D Like... 0 - 249 - Friendster Newbie 250 - 499 - Friendster Addict 450 - 899 - Loyal to Friendster 900 - 1,500 - Expertee in Friendster and so on and so far? Please? :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I mean can I suggest to add more to "Post Count Titles?" I mean like this..when you reach 250 you will become a Friendster Addict. Errr..can add some more titles please? :D Like... 0 - 249 - Frien

:arrow: [b]^ sounds great! but some newbies will tend to spam all the way.. like go offtopic in some sections just to reach those titles.. but it surely is great to have those cool titles.[/b] ;)
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I mean can I suggest to add more to "Post Count Titles?" I mean like this..when you reach 250 you will become a Friendster Addict. Errr..can add some more titles please? :D Like... 0 - 249 - Frien

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]^ sounds great! but some newbies will tend to spam all the way.. like go offtopic in some sections just to reach those titles.. but it surely is great to have those cool titles.[/b] ;)[/quote] We could warn those spammers. :D And even ban them. :lol: But anyway, I just wanna add some styles in Ftalk.. To add more color~ :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

FYI, Current ranks/titles: Friendster Newbie Friendster Member Friendster Addict Friendster Maniac Friendster Geek Friendster fRe4k Friendster Elite The amount of posts needed to reach each rank is confidential and still subject to change. :D
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks admin~ =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]FYI, Current ranks/titles: Friendster Newbie Friendster Member Friendster Addict Friendster Maniac Friendster Geek Friendster fRe4k Friendster Elite The amount of posts needed to reach each rank is confidential and still subject to change. :D[/quote] Wow! :o plenty of ranks! how will i know what rank i am?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

That's a cool suggestion you've got there Chai! ;) However, if that's implemented, I suggest that the games thread (especially in the Philippines thread), the posts there shouldn't be counted. I'm not being Kj here but, it's just that no one will pay attention to other threads. Instead, just post and post there in the games. . . . ... :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]it's a good thing admin kept the counts confidential.. there might be an increase in spamming if ever he said it... @mareh: i agree,.. there are some who just spam all the way in other threads.. >_<[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Also in the introduction thread, there shouldn't be post counts involved. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I mean can I suggest to add more to "Post Count Titles?" I mean like this..when you reach 250 you will become a Friendster Addict. Errr..can add some more titles please? :D Like... 0 - 249 - Frien

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy