• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't know if im in the right thread,but here is my idea that i want to share for those who dont know how to do this!!Its a cool mouse pointer that you will put on your overlay [code]<div id="dot0

Pages: 1

I don't know if im in the right thread,but here is my idea that i want to share for those who dont know how to do this!!Its a cool mouse pointer that you will put on your overlay [code]<div id="dot0

xxx9103
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I don't know if im in the right thread,but here is my idea that i want to share for those who dont know how to do this!!Its a cool mouse pointer that you will put on your overlay [code]<div id="dot0

I don't know if im in the right thread,but here is my idea that i want to share for those who dont know how to do this!!Its a cool mouse pointer that you will put on your overlay <">sry I dont have its preview so every one could see it! you could change the shape by changing the size of the boxes;You could also change the number of boxes,but i don't prefer it because it would look very messy. ohh and yeah you should paste it under the end of imagereadyslices Its a little something from me well have a near [color=blue][b]merry Xmas[/b][/color]!!!

Last edited by xxx9103 (2007-12-14 19:40:47)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I don't know if im in the right thread,but here is my idea that i want to share for those who dont know how to do this!!Its a cool mouse pointer that you will put on your overlay [code]<div id="dot0

hey, you forgot to put </script> on the last part of the code. and put the exact URL of the bullet.gif. :eh:
xxx9103
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I don't know if im in the right thread,but here is my idea that i want to share for those who dont know how to do this!!Its a cool mouse pointer that you will put on your overlay [code]<div id="dot0

ahahaha a little mistake wont hurt just put the </script>and its fine lol!!hehehe
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

review please :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think this should me move to overlay thread, members may get confused. =)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I think this should me move to overlay thread, members may get confused. =)[/quote] yup! or to add-ons :thumbsup:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah... bob is right this one should be on the overlay section or at the add-ons... =) [/b]
xxx9103
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well sry for that ca u kindly move it for me?? =| :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

and dont forget to put preview.. :thumbsup:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]and dont forget to put preview.. :thumbsup:[/quote] i agree dale :thumbsup:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]and dont forget to put preview.. :thumbsup:[/quote] im agree with dale :thumbsup: please put the preview . =)
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i put it in my js files?
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey i think you have to review the code! =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Will not work on CSS profiles. without document.write only for HTML/Overlay profiles? :o [color=red][b]Please profile print screen or preview of the code...[/b][/color] [b]Moved to Friendster Overlay Section[/b] :arrow: :arrow:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-12-15 07:38:10)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

does it works? i wanna know

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-05-14 08:00:59)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'd better check it if it still works, hope so. It sounds awesome eh.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's a quick preview of this code.. [img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4601/wa2bf3.jpg[/img] the url of your images will appear in the small boxes and it will follow ur cursor as you move it in ur screen.. :thumbsup: additional info.. this code must be placed in the [b]<BODY>[/b] tag.. :eh: btw, @ xxx9103, you did not give a lil credit to dynamicdrive.. =|

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-14 10:00:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't know if im in the right thread,but here is my idea that i want to share for those who dont know how to do this!!Its a cool mouse pointer that you will put on your overlay [code]<div id="dot0

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:31

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy