• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got a favorite song and artist?? If you do,post it here... [i]Make Love In This Club[/i] Usher Ft. Young Jeezy. =)

Pages: 12345

Anyone got a favorite song and artist?? If you do,post it here... [i]Make Love In This Club[/i] Usher Ft. Young Jeezy. =)

shealla(:
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got a favorite song and artist?? If you do,post it here... [i]Make Love In This Club[/i] Usher Ft. Young Jeezy. =)

my all time favorite song: [u] [b]heaven knows by Rick Price[/b][/u] [i]:one of my favorite.. i love this song since i was in the fifth grade. :)[/i]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got a favorite song and artist?? If you do,post it here... [i]Make Love In This Club[/i] Usher Ft. Young Jeezy. =)

Bye bye- Mariah Craey Why- Avril Lavigne
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:idea: fave songs :arrow: tilting the hourglass :arrow: this conversation is over :arrow: not a single word about this :arrow: we r one :arrow: direction :arrow: the taste te touch :arrow: fall for u :arrow: low :idea: fave bands :arrow: alesana :arrow: slapshock :arrow: secondhandserenade :arrow: escape the fate :arrow: calvary kids :D:thumbsup::rose:
rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Avenged Sevenfold All Album
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uMmmM...sakura by nirgilis
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Simply the SIMPLE PLANS SONG! and LINKIN PARK's Song also=D
rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Avenged Sevenfold - All Album
hakire
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] dead by my chemical romance & fake lullabies by callalily :D[/align]
QisasHi
» n00b
1969-12-31

there is lot of song that i love but i would like to mention one of them its UNINTENDED by MUSE
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

May Bukas Pa-Rico J. Puno
meanang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]mcr.. disenchanted[/quote]
meanang
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tokio Hotel.. Love Is Dead
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can You Hear Me? The Angel and The Rain Vampires Little Suicide by [b]THE LOVECRAVE[/b]

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-05-23 11:39:43)

canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]say it again - marie digby..:thumbsup: and im yourz - jason mraz [/b]
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Take Me I'll Follow You by Bobby Caldwell.. :thumbsup:
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Still in love with you by the Jonas Brothers! I always love the jonas brothers
crevior
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhmm... for me... story of the year.. is the best.. :D:D:D:D:D
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@crevior ur double posting.. pls. avoid that... @topic mine is.. [b]The Bird And The Worm[/b] - The Used
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]when you look me in the eyes - jonas brothers....[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got a favorite song and artist?? If you do,post it here... [i]Make Love In This Club[/i] Usher Ft. Young Jeezy. =)

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:09

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy