• ARCHIVES 
  • » I need help for the layout section... Where should I put the ccs code for the layout? Please give me the link... Thank you... :)

Pages: 1

I need help for the layout section... Where should I put the ccs code for the layout? Please give me the link... Thank you... :)

YukiHime
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I need help for the layout section... Where should I put the ccs code for the layout? Please give me the link... Thank you... :)

ImEatingPizza
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I need help for the layout section... Where should I put the ccs code for the layout? Please give me the link... Thank you... :)

go customize my profiles and.. then scroll down, ull see customize css,, paste the layout and save.
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I need help for the layout section... Where should I put the ccs code for the layout? Please give me the link... Thank you... :)

Welcome have fun while posting and roaming around goodluck. :thumbsup:
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk =) if u have some questons please porceed to HELP seciton.. ;] :thumbsup:
valion
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =D
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/meranaku][color=red][b]welcome to ftalk[/b][/color][/url] :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;)
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! please read and follow the rules! proceed to help section for your questions.
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
edlen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hEy wAt iS fRiendsTEr TAlk?! :smoke:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=edlen]hEy wAt iS fRiendsTEr TAlk?! :smoke:[/quote] please avoid sticky caps. follow the rules.. for queries go to help section.. friendstertalk is a forum... :lol:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk ^^
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hve a happy posting around.. enjoyy
emolynr0cks666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow der! add me up www.friendster.com/emolynr0cks tnx! welcum & Godbless!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [color=red] [b] welcome!! enjoy!!! have fun posting!! see yah around!!! :lol: [/b] [/color] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I need help for the layout section... Where should I put the ccs code for the layout? Please give me the link... Thank you... :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy