• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff3399]i found this new web site at the tutorial section here at FStalk... jeahpinkblue's her/he's name... she/he posted something that caught my attention... and i found out

Pages: 12

[align=center][b][color=#ff3399]i found this new web site at the tutorial section here at FStalk... jeahpinkblue's her/he's name... she/he posted something that caught my attention... and i found out

AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff3399]i found this new web site at the tutorial section here at FStalk... jeahpinkblue's her/he's name... she/he posted something that caught my attention... and i found out

[align=center][b][color=#ff3399]i found this new web site at the tutorial section here at FStalk... jeahpinkblue's her/he's name... she/he posted something that caught my attention... and i found out that she's/he's right... it's awesome! hakhak! (o.a mode) hahaha! :lol: you can create an animation avatar... dress it... play with it... or even rock with it!!! and you can i.m. with your friends!!! you can post it at your FSprofile if you wanted to... =) [/color][/b] [url=http://www.meez.com/]Click Here![/url] [b][color=#ff3399]if you wanna have one! here is the one that i'v made... hahaha![/color][/b] [img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1474/20528984dg1.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by AnimE_GuL (2007-12-15 19:31:33)

dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff3399]i found this new web site at the tutorial section here at FStalk... jeahpinkblue's her/he's name... she/he posted something that caught my attention... and i found out

[color=ff99cc] :thumbsup: nice! i know these one! its called meez ryt!?! =) i luv these soo much because u can dress them..!!! i have so many meez! heehee.. :D nweiz.. tnx 4 sharing!! :D [/color]
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff3399]i found this new web site at the tutorial section here at FStalk... jeahpinkblue's her/he's name... she/he posted something that caught my attention... and i found out

[align=center][b][color=#ff3399]your welcome dollface =) ur ryt! :thumbsup: i enjoy dressing my meez to... hakhak! very cute! :wow: hayhayhay! [/color][/b][/align]
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaah thats cute!!! haha...
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nyahahha cute² :thumbsup: thenk'z 4 share :D
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh it's meez,sometimes i play the java games at there ^^,FS was already grab meez,so u just add the widget meez.But thx for sharing this.I'm make one of them at my profile. (Meez need Java,must install Java first^^)
DaCoLoRpEaCh
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Hi, thnx for sharing!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]its a meez right? thanks for sharing.. [/color]

Last edited by triciabianca (2007-12-26 16:54:26)

bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used it before in photobucket =| haha so kewl :cool: but i didnt put it in my prof i want to make one and put it on my prof[surely] nweyz.......... theinks for sharin.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I know this website!Thanks for sharing anyway...cool meez you've got there!
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D hehehe nice one....
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yar! Nice One! =)
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. Thanks 4 sharing!! Have some soon.!!
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this!i already have one though..=)
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin,.,:D
fl0w3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. thank you
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing =) i luv it hehe :D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]so nice enx for sharin. kip it up. kip on sharin. i'll try it. ajejeje[/b][/i][/align]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool!enkyu 4 sharin'!:thumbsup:
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woooww.. cool dude.. tnx for the info....!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff3399]i found this new web site at the tutorial section here at FStalk... jeahpinkblue's her/he's name... she/he posted something that caught my attention... and i found out

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:33

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy