• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok,I have encountered many people asking what to do after you download the layout. In this tutorial,you will learn to do just that. Just follow these directions: 1.Download the layout. 2.Click "Open

Pages: 123

Ok,I have encountered many people asking what to do after you download the layout. In this tutorial,you will learn to do just that. Just follow these directions: 1.Download the layout. 2.Click "Open

xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok,I have encountered many people asking what to do after you download the layout. In this tutorial,you will learn to do just that. Just follow these directions: 1.Download the layout. 2.Click "Open

you should also include in this tutorial on how to edit the downloaded overlay lay-outs... like the links, names, and titles...
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ok,I have encountered many people asking what to do after you download the layout. In this tutorial,you will learn to do just that. Just follow these directions: 1.Download the layout. 2.Click "Open

:D newbies like me will ne informed :thumbsup: thanks :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

very helpfur tut..thanks for ths..:)
akaneikegami
» n00b
1969-12-31

I really don't understand this. I try the same thing, edit it(if that is what you mean) but it is still blank. Nothing. The layout is just normal Friendster layout. P/S; What do you mean by editing? [img]http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/11/17/81/74/cute_811.jpg[/img] [url]www.koolz-tv93.biz.vi[/url]

Last edited by akaneikegami (2008-03-10 09:47:41)

kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ it means that u edit the necessary entries like changing the USER ID and the links.. u can find that wen u open downloaded layout codes in notepad.. just look for the things that needs to be edited like wat i mentioned above.. hope this will help u understand..:)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Thanks kkaik for explaining.
akaneikegami
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D Thanks, but can I know how to know my Friendster user ID? I am still new, don't know anything, Sorry! :wallbash:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sausuke
» n00b
1969-12-31

I tried those but it didnt work for me.. v=can anyone help me??
iloveu.phshuggly
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi how cn edting my html code
bogells
» n00b
1969-12-31

confuseee
jascha
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not work!! how??
sovereign
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi. i did all what you say. it worked. BUT the problem is: the overcome wasnt it supposed to be. i mean its different. what's wrong? look at my profile: http://www.friendster.com/schizophreniacxiv and look at this (this is what my profile should look like): http://www.freewebtown.com/killbill0114/KILL_BILL_LAYOUT.html hope you reply ASAP :) thank you!
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

set first your prof to public.. we can't see it coz it's in private mode.. =)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think you had a mistake, most probably, in Editing.
iluvme012345
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! what will i edit on the code?? all of it..pls.tell me
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Siz,i can't see the pictures anymore :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Please fix it. I Really wanna know how to get the overlay. PLeaSE :exclaim:[/b][/align]
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

useful links! thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:
racquelxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need help,i'm now finished designing using adobe photoshop cs3 extended,but i dont have adobe imageready,can i just use COFFEE CUP software instead?pls rep asap.. u can just reply at my fs http://profiles.friendster.com/raxielabc
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok,I have encountered many people asking what to do after you download the layout. In this tutorial,you will learn to do just that. Just follow these directions: 1.Download the layout. 2.Click "Open

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:30

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy