• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb

Pages: 1

Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb

konzendew
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb

Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb) ,by the way im still making it. uhh.. half way more or something, but can i just pm you if im done =) .Thank you.
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb

pm mods...
konzendew
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb

i see.. pm mods... thanks.
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why don't you post your problems at here,all of us can help too^^
Randhu
» n00b
1969-12-31

:/
konzendew
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks ^^ can you just look at my layout if you could suggest anything that i would put,we could talk first=) http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=2mvz323fsnn&thumb=4 its quite incomplete. if its done can you make it a code for me,dont worry ill put credits ^^ \ thank you.. happy holidays
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^What's your problem??I'm still don't get it>_<.Do you want to add cbox and profile info or what???
konzendew
» n00b
1969-12-31

what i meant is to convert it into a code, and suggest what do i put in my layout cause its incomplete and after that ill send it then youll be the one to make it a code.=)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=konzendew]Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb) ,by the way im still making it. uhh.. half way more or something, but can i just pm you if im done =) .Thank you.[/quote] study some premade overlay here or in other forum... and make your profile work for you to learn stuffs.... we're just here to help for the troubleshoot... ok?
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

blurrycloud is right.As what I've done before mastering HTML,I first studied the premade profiles and try to build my own layout.
konzendew
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats why im asking for help so i could study it. but ok ill try to look for other premade and experiment on it.=) tnx
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.that is the good thing to do.study html...
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Randhu]:/[/quote] :arrow: [b]Reported[/b] Stop spamming!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can anyone volunteer to make the code for my layout so i could study it,ill give credits who will help me. ^^ lets talk ym or friendster if you like .. thank you,you will be a great help for me (Newb

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:49

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy