• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]-hi there... -i just join friendster talk.. -i join it because i want to learn about overlay layout... -i really2 want to learn about it.. -hope u all help me.. -nice to meet you all.

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]-hi there... -i just join friendster talk.. -i join it because i want to learn about overlay layout... -i really2 want to learn about it.. -hope u all help me.. -nice to meet you all.

mandamil
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]-hi there... -i just join friendster talk.. -i join it because i want to learn about overlay layout... -i really2 want to learn about it.. -hope u all help me.. -nice to meet you all.

[align=center][b]-hi there... -i just join friendster talk.. -i join it because i want to learn about overlay layout... -i really2 want to learn about it.. -hope u all help me.. -nice to meet you all... -u can also ada my friendster at http://profiles.friendster.com/57426051 [/b][/align]
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]-hi there... -i just join friendster talk.. -i join it because i want to learn about overlay layout... -i really2 want to learn about it.. -hope u all help me.. -nice to meet you all.

Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy Posting. :eh:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]-hi there... -i just join friendster talk.. -i join it because i want to learn about overlay layout... -i really2 want to learn about it.. -hope u all help me.. -nice to meet you all.

welcome to ftalk.. :cool:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!! :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk.. i know u can learn many things about friendster.. just enjoy ur stay here! see yah around..
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hai...im new here... can u help me??? =(
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]elow welcome to ftalk![/align]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello.. welcome to ftalk =) Enjoy ur stay here
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk[/b] :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk. [b]khathateslove[/b] here.. abide in the rules.. enjoy!
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welocme here!! hello!!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hye!!welcome to ftalk,, :thumbsup:
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]Welcome to Ftalk.. And Enjoy Your Christmas...[/b][/i]
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk.. enjoy pal!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#78c0ff]welcome to [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img].[/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]-hi there... -i just join friendster talk.. -i join it because i want to learn about overlay layout... -i really2 want to learn about it.. -hope u all help me.. -nice to meet you all.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:47

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy