• ARCHIVES 
  • » i feel envious of your warm welcome to others.. :paranoid: :paranoid: so i decided to have another intro here.. =D =D =D =D hello guys!! [b]im IRISH DIZON[/b] hope we'll be friends!! :P

Pages: 1

i feel envious of your warm welcome to others.. :paranoid: :paranoid: so i decided to have another intro here.. =D =D =D =D hello guys!! [b]im IRISH DIZON[/b] hope we'll be friends!! :P

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i feel envious of your warm welcome to others.. :paranoid: :paranoid: so i decided to have another intro here.. =D =D =D =D hello guys!! [b]im IRISH DIZON[/b] hope we'll be friends!! :P

i feel envious of your warm welcome to others.. :paranoid: :paranoid: so i decided to have another intro here.. =D =D =D =D hello guys!! [b]im IRISH DIZON[/b] hope we'll be friends!! :P :P :P :P
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i feel envious of your warm welcome to others.. :paranoid: :paranoid: so i decided to have another intro here.. =D =D =D =D hello guys!! [b]im IRISH DIZON[/b] hope we'll be friends!! :P

you are already an addict huh..btw welcome again! ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i feel envious of your warm welcome to others.. :paranoid: :paranoid: so i decided to have another intro here.. =D =D =D =D hello guys!! [b]im IRISH DIZON[/b] hope we'll be friends!! :P

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. [b]khathateslove[/b] here..
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi rish have fun posting finally you've introduce your self here welcome puh.[/b] :lol:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe.. thanks guys!! love yahz all! :rose: :rose:
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk. Haha. ;]
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Another double. Arg. Sorry! :wallbash: Anyway, your picture looks familiar? You look like my friend. HAHA. Mikx. I know you don't know her. Oryt. :penguin:

Last edited by warren.rvsmo18 (2007-12-23 08:37:34)

gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk addict[/b] ;]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]Welcome to Ftalk.. And Enjoy Your Christmas...[/b][/i]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#78c0ff]welcome irish to [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img].[/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i feel envious of your warm welcome to others.. :paranoid: :paranoid: so i decided to have another intro here.. =D =D =D =D hello guys!! [b]im IRISH DIZON[/b] hope we'll be friends!! :P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:44

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy