• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]hmm.. bgo lng po ako. actually nung oct pa ko nging member. pwo di ako active. i really want to learn anything about friendster. the tweaks, the overlay, css.. lol! cnxa.. newbie tlga

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]hmm.. bgo lng po ako. actually nung oct pa ko nging member. pwo di ako active. i really want to learn anything about friendster. the tweaks, the overlay, css.. lol! cnxa.. newbie tlga

matchmaker
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hmm.. bgo lng po ako. actually nung oct pa ko nging member. pwo di ako active. i really want to learn anything about friendster. the tweaks, the overlay, css.. lol! cnxa.. newbie tlga

[align=center][b]hmm.. bgo lng po ako. actually nung oct pa ko nging member. pwo di ako active. i really want to learn anything about friendster. the tweaks, the overlay, css.. lol! cnxa.. newbie tlga ako. novice na novice. :cry: [/b][/align]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]hmm.. bgo lng po ako. actually nung oct pa ko nging member. pwo di ako active. i really want to learn anything about friendster. the tweaks, the overlay, css.. lol! cnxa.. newbie tlga

Welcome in here have fun posting btw speak in english next time ok. =)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]hmm.. bgo lng po ako. actually nung oct pa ko nging member. pwo di ako active. i really want to learn anything about friendster. the tweaks, the overlay, css.. lol! cnxa.. newbie tlga

welcome to ftalk.... :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... :D
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk. Please re-read the rules. Never use any language other than English. Tsktsk. :rolleyes:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. [b]khat[/b] here abide in the rules.
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahakz ,,, moderator [b]dale[/b] double post :D [b]welcome to ftalk[/b] :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]Welcome to Ftalk.. And Enjoy Your Christmas...[/b][/i]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
matchmaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=gracemac]Welcome in here have fun posting btw speak in english next time ok. =)[/quote] woah. sori. :)
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#78c0ff]welcome to [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img] ke visiting the TOS section....[/color][/align]
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome!! ;) have fun posting!![/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]hmm.. bgo lng po ako. actually nung oct pa ko nging member. pwo di ako active. i really want to learn anything about friendster. the tweaks, the overlay, css.. lol! cnxa.. newbie tlga

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:15

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy