• ARCHIVES 
  • » :cool: I'd like for us to have tutorials for more advanced programming and graphics. I've learned so much from this forum in so little time becoz this place just never seems to be boring :lol: and ev

Pages: 12

:cool: I'd like for us to have tutorials for more advanced programming and graphics. I've learned so much from this forum in so little time becoz this place just never seems to be boring :lol: and ev

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:cool: I'd like for us to have tutorials for more advanced programming and graphics. I've learned so much from this forum in so little time becoz this place just never seems to be boring :lol: and ev

:cool: I'd like for us to have tutorials for more advanced programming and graphics. I've learned so much from this forum in so little time becoz this place just never seems to be boring :lol: and everyone seems to be learning off of eachother, so I propose that we put up some new areas all focused on web development ;) Web Development - Subsections 1. ASP, PHP & MySQL Tutorials 2. Flash & Actionscript Tutorials 3. Graphics - Tutorials 4. Python 5. Ruby 6. Video Editing - Tutorials 7. Other I think with topics like these, they will eventually write themselves once they are added. Then you could consider assigning moderators for it or adding new ones :D :thumbsup: wahehehe I just want to learn whatever's new, and I just thought it'd be way easier & cooler if I could learn it from here while reading and making posts since I've become familiar with some of the members here :lol: [img]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5404/7155668qt1.gif[/img] If it doesn't make sense to do this, then I understand. There already lots of cool threads on here anyway :D :thumbsup: edited: I added video editing coz I also want to learn how to edit and make subtitles and stuff :cool: I also added an other section becoz there might be other stuff related to web that does not require an entire section (e.g. dtds, xml, etc..)

Last edited by shakiro214 (2007-12-30 08:03:22)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :cool: I'd like for us to have tutorials for more advanced programming and graphics. I've learned so much from this forum in so little time becoz this place just never seems to be boring :lol: and ev

cool idea kuya shakiro specially about the graphics tut. section I, myself, is also keen to learn graphic techniques for web designing. =) but what is ruby and python?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :cool: I'd like for us to have tutorials for more advanced programming and graphics. I've learned so much from this forum in so little time becoz this place just never seems to be boring :lol: and ev

Good graphic leads to inspired web designing, inspired web designing leads to endless possibilities. nice suggestion bro! =)
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@alliana[/b] Ruby & Python are new programming languages. Alot of web developing sites insist that they are useful, so that's why I want to learn it :cool: Python reminds me of snakes and Ruby was developed in Japan, so that's got to be cool! :D :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Though i am a com-sci graduate i don't know how to use Flash & Action script. huhu pity for me.... thanks for this suggestion
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. good idea.. so cool... wanna learn too.. :wow: do we nid for admin agen..? :rolleyes: admin.. we miz u.. :crybaby:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:cool: The admin will surely return. Believe it! Maybe if we just click on his google adsense ads once in a while :lol: ...or alot I've added video editing. So many people on youtube are good at this :drool:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]woah!!! those things really are new.. :o and oh yeah..i wanna learn :idea: [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yeah, i agree. =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i know this is an old post... but i want to hear feedbacks from this suggestion.. i think this is very useful... [b]shakie[/b].. i reli want this suggestion... espexally this: [b]ASP, PHP & MySQL [/b]Tutorials :evil: i juz cnt undrstand MySQL... and evn php.. :wallbash: i culdnt evn make a simple mailto form using php.. :wallbash: and i hope that [b]IFRAMES[/b] tutorials will be shared too.. btw.. if this will be implnted, do we nid to add other section...? like: [spoiler][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2zduloh.jpg[/img] =D [/spoiler] [b]admin[/b]... any commnt...? :ninja:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-06-10 02:08:46)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice suggestion btw I wish I would make the tutorial about Python & also Perl I dont like Perl but Perl is very popular and is worthy understanding the basics of while Python is probably the best language from which to branch out to other languages
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If there are lots of people here who can provide tutorials, why not? that would be nice.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-17 03:59:29)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like this one! for sure i wanna learn flash and video editing stuffs.. :D yoooohooo!!! admin.. wer na u?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wee i agree with this I Wanna learn Flash :( . Geez , Admin r u der?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whew, that sounds kewl. :cool::thumbsup: I'm in favor with this We can really learn a lot of stuff from there (if people put up tutorials, lol).. :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Although these stuff are not my line, yah I agree:) Video editing on progress... wheee~
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whoa. The forum is getting bigger. :lol: Hmhm.. In my opinion, that's why we have Javascripts and PHP in Trick and Tut Section, is because we need it to tweak our Friendster profile. But MySQL, Perl and other stuffs.. They don't really help us to tweak our profile. Well anyway, I guess these sections are for advanced knowledge and lessons. So, it might be a great help for people who loves to Web Developing. =) That's a good suggestion bro. I guess more people will now join FTalk because of this. :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is nice.... i would want to learn too ahehe... this is great .. ftalk will be one stop tutorial shop ahehe ;) i like it !! :thumbsup:=)
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]weeeeee... :D i luv web designing but i dont hav that much knowledge this is really helpful for my studies too coz im on computerz admin agree to thiz plz. :wow: :wow: :wow:[/color]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-06-19 03:24:06)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice idea.. i wan't this too.. if we can have this topic.. surely there will be many posts..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :cool: I'd like for us to have tutorials for more advanced programming and graphics. I've learned so much from this forum in so little time becoz this place just never seems to be boring :lol: and ev

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:48

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy