• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Including [color=red]1. [/color] Viewer's name, [color=red]2. [/color] viewer's user ID, [color=red]3. [/color] viewer's current date and time where the viewers are located and also the [color=red]

Pages: 1

[b]Including [color=red]1. [/color] Viewer's name, [color=red]2. [/color] viewer's user ID, [color=red]3. [/color] viewer's current date and time where the viewers are located and also the [color=red]

asn585
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Including [color=red]1. [/color] Viewer's name, [color=red]2. [/color] viewer's user ID, [color=red]3. [/color] viewer's current date and time where the viewers are located and also the [color=red]

[b]Including [color=red]1. [/color] Viewer's name, [color=red]2. [/color] viewer's user ID, [color=red]3. [/color] viewer's current date and time where the viewers are located and also the [color=red]4. [/color]confirmation Alert if the viewers want to view your page continuously and / or want to go back to Friendster HOME Page....... :arrow: [/b] <">[b][color=blue]For newbies like me , this code will included @ your External JS add-on Codes...[/color] It looks / work like a welcome alert......Modify as what you need...... :o [/b] [quote][color=blue]Beyond the mountain of troubles : There is a bundle of HOPE.....[/quote] [b]Preview : ?... Click my Link @ my AvataR!. :cool: [/b] [/color] [b]TILL NEXT........... :penguin: [/b]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Including [color=red]1. [/color] Viewer's name, [color=red]2. [/color] viewer's user ID, [color=red]3. [/color] viewer's current date and time where the viewers are located and also the [color=red]

[b]1st Comment[/b] =) Nice ... Thanks 4 share.. :thumbsup:
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Including [color=red]1. [/color] Viewer's name, [color=red]2. [/color] viewer's user ID, [color=red]3. [/color] viewer's current date and time where the viewers are located and also the [color=red]

nice :thumbsup: :P hehehe very nice... i like this.. looks like i see this code b4 xD
farid1990
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice.. :thumbsup:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice.. Gonna try that one!
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks.. :thumbsup:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good :cool:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ive seen this code before .. i think it was posted by sherwin017 im lazy to find it :|
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah your right he just put something there so it will look like different to the first one lol whew i found this at the trashcan(recyclebin) here http://theftalk.com/t14860-Confirmation-Welcome-Alert-that-will-greet-you....html u will know the fate of this topic will be =D one more thing the viewer will just close the alert box :wasted: i didn't see good on this trick it will make the viewer hinder its viewing cause in order to view your page you must click something to enter lol and thats a waste of time im not trying to be rude here im just telling the truth thats all

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-12-24 23:13:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Including [color=red]1. [/color] Viewer's name, [color=red]2. [/color] viewer's user ID, [color=red]3. [/color] viewer's current date and time where the viewers are located and also the [color=red]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:50

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy