• ARCHIVES 
  • » how to remove this code in my ADD MEDIA box,, i erased it many times but it always cming back... and i cant paste my generated code(.swf) just b'coz of this code here's the code,, <embed allowScript

Pages: 1

how to remove this code in my ADD MEDIA box,, i erased it many times but it always cming back... and i cant paste my generated code(.swf) just b'coz of this code here's the code,, <embed allowScript

janatzz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how to remove this code in my ADD MEDIA box,, i erased it many times but it always cming back... and i cant paste my generated code(.swf) just b'coz of this code here's the code,, <embed allowScript

how to remove this code in my ADD MEDIA box,, i erased it many times but it always cming back... and i cant paste my generated code(.swf) just b'coz of this code here's the code,, <embed allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal">allowscripts="yes"</embed> hope u can help me :crybaby: :crybaby:
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: how to remove this code in my ADD MEDIA box,, i erased it many times but it always cming back... and i cant paste my generated code(.swf) just b'coz of this code here's the code,, <embed allowScript

wrong thread... go to help sction....
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: how to remove this code in my ADD MEDIA box,, i erased it many times but it always cming back... and i cant paste my generated code(.swf) just b'coz of this code here's the code,, <embed allowScript

wrong thread. :midfinger:
Tanggamah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Anyway, the code would be auto-added by Friendster itself. Even if you happened to remove it, the code would still be added when you insert any SWF file(s).
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how to remove this code in my ADD MEDIA box,, i erased it many times but it always cming back... and i cant paste my generated code(.swf) just b'coz of this code here's the code,, <embed allowScript

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:27

[ 11 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy