• ARCHIVES 
  • » if u all dont mind...please teach me how to make layout and tricks.....visit my profile and dun 4get to add me... :)

Pages: 1

if u all dont mind...please teach me how to make layout and tricks.....visit my profile and dun 4get to add me... :)

suddendeath
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if u all dont mind...please teach me how to make layout and tricks.....visit my profile and dun 4get to add me... :)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: if u all dont mind...please teach me how to make layout and tricks.....visit my profile and dun 4get to add me... :)

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: if u all dont mind...please teach me how to make layout and tricks.....visit my profile and dun 4get to add me... :)

welcome here! c yah around!
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome have fun posting. :)
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi all.. :) :) teach me how to make trick please.... ;)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk!
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome!! ;) have fun posting!![/b][/align]
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk[/b] :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :eh: :thumbsup:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
~jennaizlubb~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#FF6699]welcome to ftalk :D [/color]
vayEyiee
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk.:D umwa!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi.. welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! =) [/b]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting and don't 4get to read rules
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;) pls do read the forum rules.. ;) have fun postin!
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome to [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img].
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: welcome to friendstertalk.. :arrow: enjoi ur stay here..! :arrow: have fun! :arrow: tc!! :arrow: follow the forum ruLes.. feeL fReE to visit and add my profiLe.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if u all dont mind...please teach me how to make layout and tricks.....visit my profile and dun 4get to add me... :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy