• ARCHIVES 
  • » please help.. im using FF and my hiding codes only works on IE..i want to hide my navigation, photo gallery and the google ads... then how to minimize the testimonial box?how to adjust the size?coz my

Pages: 1

please help.. im using FF and my hiding codes only works on IE..i want to hide my navigation, photo gallery and the google ads... then how to minimize the testimonial box?how to adjust the size?coz my

rhownjohn
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

please help.. im using FF and my hiding codes only works on IE..i want to hide my navigation, photo gallery and the google ads... then how to minimize the testimonial box?how to adjust the size?coz my

please help.. im using FF and my hiding codes only works on IE..i want to hide my navigation, photo gallery and the google ads... then how to minimize the testimonial box?how to adjust the size?coz my profy works well in IE but in FF?my hiding codes not working... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
roysmith
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: please help.. im using FF and my hiding codes only works on IE..i want to hide my navigation, photo gallery and the google ads... then how to minimize the testimonial box?how to adjust the size?coz my

Wrong thread.. Post in the help section..!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » please help.. im using FF and my hiding codes only works on IE..i want to hide my navigation, photo gallery and the google ads... then how to minimize the testimonial box?how to adjust the size?coz my

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:48

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy