• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nigga messaged me about Shirow.. [quote]hi.. I have a problem with the Friendstertalk User Shirow Masamune ♂ Shirow is already used to type vulgar words on the chatbox and reputation system . h

Pages: 1

Nigga messaged me about Shirow.. [quote]hi.. I have a problem with the Friendstertalk User Shirow Masamune ♂ Shirow is already used to type vulgar words on the chatbox and reputation system . h

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Nigga messaged me about Shirow.. [quote]hi.. I have a problem with the Friendstertalk User Shirow Masamune ♂ Shirow is already used to type vulgar words on the chatbox and reputation system . h

Nigga messaged me about Shirow.. [quote]hi.. I have a problem with the Friendstertalk User Shirow Masamune ♂ Shirow is already used to type vulgar words on the chatbox and reputation system . he gave us(kimyasay10, carl_smart24 and me) negative reputations w/ vulgar words on it. i need something to the mods to force shirow to stop speaking vulgar words to the members here in these forum. I am encouraging the moderators to visit this topic. Abuse of the reputation System and Chatbox Banning We hope the moderators will support us .[/quote] This late afternoon Shirow was active int he chatbox, he was throwing rants in the chatbox to a member named GUI saying that this person ripped his profile. I've read some of the topics nigga pointed out but frankly I don't know what to reply to nigga. Since I barely know the problem and I don't want to take sides I decided to ask you guys what can we do about Shirow, nigga, and the other flaming members? I understand what Shirow feels, being ripped and all but does he have to throw vulgar words everytime I see him post in topics and the chatbox? And about the other members being given negative reputations, what can we do about them? Hoping to hear from you guys. And btw, Happy Holidays! :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Nigga messaged me about Shirow.. [quote]hi.. I have a problem with the Friendstertalk User Shirow Masamune ♂ Shirow is already used to type vulgar words on the chatbox and reputation system . h

I checked a the negatives on the said member carl_smart24 and the one that shirow gave was valid and about the chat box problem I gaved him a warning. I am just wondering if why do nigga keep insisting she is a noob or newbie I can see in his post he is not a newbie. :wallbash:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Nigga messaged me about Shirow.. [quote]hi.. I have a problem with the Friendstertalk User Shirow Masamune ♂ Shirow is already used to type vulgar words on the chatbox and reputation system . h

Yeah. In some of nigga's posts, it seems that he is not a newbie. Maybe he just likes to gain some attention. I dunno. Hehehe.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]attention pimper ! hahaha xD [/b] guys its so messy around here . . hahaha xD lets clean up :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um. btw. what had shirow done? just curious. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Wahehe. It's already clear in the First post I think. :ninja: Shirow > Flamming :retard:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm sick of this flaming thing. It's so childish. They are like: [quote]"Hey! We are Friendstertalk Flamers (if that's what you call it)" "We hate noobs" blah blah blah.....[/quote] As if they didn't start as a NOOB. They think they're hard. In Nigga's issue, it's a bit more Rasicm bcoz of his/her username, but it's somewhat bullying.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohw. i see ur guys point. :D flamming members getting bigger. :paranoid:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Oh Gad, We Need To Teach Them A Lesson Yeah I Think. :|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: isn't the username itself, 'nigga' denotes racism? it's the n word.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: isn't the username itself, 'nigga' denotes racism? it's the n word.[/quote] Yes it is. Actually it's nigger. But when Black American pronounce it. It becomes "Nigga" I think its becoz of their accent.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nigga messaged me about Shirow.. [quote]hi.. I have a problem with the Friendstertalk User Shirow Masamune ♂ Shirow is already used to type vulgar words on the chatbox and reputation system . h

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy