• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]do you have any masterpieces of just plain shots of anything? share it here. you can also discuss/explain why you chose it as the subject of your art. share it here.[/b] :eh:

Pages: 1..12345678910

:arrow: [b]do you have any masterpieces of just plain shots of anything? share it here. you can also discuss/explain why you chose it as the subject of your art. share it here.[/b] :eh:

lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]do you have any masterpieces of just plain shots of anything? share it here. you can also discuss/explain why you chose it as the subject of your art. share it here.[/b] :eh:

taken: July 1O, 2O1O [spoiler][img]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l462/chun3z_me/P1080344.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]do you have any masterpieces of just plain shots of anything? share it here. you can also discuss/explain why you chose it as the subject of your art. share it here.[/b] :eh:

Haaay. . . :disgust: some people tend to 'show-off' rather than display what 'Photography' is all about: angles, perspectives, blah :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: picture here picture there, i don't care, as long as I show show pictures from Hongkong and that states i've been to hongkong etc. etc. srry for the offtopic. Imma edit this post :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5142/5671778560_b78488246a.jpg[/img][/spoiler] playing with the puppet :lol2:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]do you have any masterpieces of just plain shots of anything? share it here. you can also discuss/explain why you chose it as the subject of your art. share it here.[/b] :eh:

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:36

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy