• ARCHIVES 
  • » Jigoku Shoujo (season 1) Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (season 2) You can watch the series at www.veoh.com A third season of anime has been announced on a series' mobile site, Jigoku Tsūshin,. [quo

Pages: 1

Jigoku Shoujo (season 1) Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (season 2) You can watch the series at www.veoh.com A third season of anime has been announced on a series' mobile site, Jigoku Tsūshin,. [quo

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Jigoku Shoujo (season 1) Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (season 2) You can watch the series at www.veoh.com A third season of anime has been announced on a series' mobile site, Jigoku Tsūshin,. [quo

Jigoku Shoujo (season 1) Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (season 2) You can watch the series at www.veoh.com A third season of anime has been announced on a series' mobile site, Jigoku Tsūshin,. [quote]Story Each short story of which the series narrates the suffering of a different individual caused by one or more antagonists. A website known as Jigoku Tsūshin (Hell Correspondence) may only be accessed at midnight by one who harbors a desire for revenge against their tormentor. Should someone submit the name of one they hate, the Jigoku Shōjo (Hell Girl) will offer them a straw doll with a red string wound about its neck. If the string is pulled, she will ferry the recipient of the revenge straightaway to Hell, but on the condition that those who request her intervention will also be sent to hell at the end of their natural lives.[/quote] I give this anime a rating of 9/10 :thumbsup: Post here anything about Jigoku Shoujo, trivias, news and infos, your comments about the series, etc.. [spoiler] i thought enma ai will die!! thank goodness she's alive! and i hope on the 3rd season takuma and enma ai will be lovers! hahaha! :o (i want to see them hug and kiss and..yeah) i really want that to happen! although kikuri is the hell master, she is still so cute, and i like her eyes! (uhmm.. alien eyes?) woah! and there is a new hell girl! who could it be!?! :paranoid: [/spoiler] [quote]Hell yeah! Information for Jigoku Shoujo Third Season! Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae 地獄少女 三鼎; Jigoku Shoujo 3rd Series; Hell Girl 3 Type: TV Episodes: Unknown Status: Not yet aired Aired: Oct 2008 to ? Producers: Aniplex (modify) Genres: Mystery, Psychological, Supernatural Duration: 20 min. per episode Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)[/quote]

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-06-05 00:25:09)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Jigoku Shoujo (season 1) Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (season 2) You can watch the series at www.veoh.com A third season of anime has been announced on a series' mobile site, Jigoku Tsūshin,. [quo

[b]yah its a nice.... anime! girl in hell.. xo xo....^_^[/b] =) =)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Jigoku Shoujo (season 1) Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (season 2) You can watch the series at www.veoh.com A third season of anime has been announced on a series' mobile site, Jigoku Tsūshin,. [quo

i want to become the new hell girl hehe :eh: i hope that the new hell girl will be as cute as enma ai :)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love this anime!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah..~ i love it too! especially ichimoku ren :eh:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] well,in the 2nd season i think she not totally died! well,is there 3rd season of it? [/b] [/align]

Last edited by unicaijah (2008-05-31 08:57:03)

trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]3rd season??? OMFG, is it out? I have VeohTV... :thumbsup:[/i]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

worth watching.
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=unicaijah]well,in the 2nd season i think she not totally died! well,is there 3rd season of it?[/quote] [quote=trustmeilie]3rd season??? OMFG, is it out? I have VeohTV... :thumbsup:[/quote] they are still making the third season.. it will be aired on October! wooohooo!! [quote=Lightness]worth watching.[/quote] yeah... well, uhmmm.. i saw similar thread for Jigoku Shoujo. but I believe that mine is the first one to be posted here, bleeh!! :P

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-06-05 00:23:18)

emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah its really worth watching
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Jigoku Shoujo (season 1) Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (season 2) You can watch the series at www.veoh.com A third season of anime has been announced on a series' mobile site, Jigoku Tsūshin,. [quo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:00

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy