• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink][b] Hi, im just a newbie here. i just wanna ask how to get repu+? Thanks a lot..! :arrow: anybody want to reply?! hehehe :D [/color]

Pages: 1

[color=deeppink][b] Hi, im just a newbie here. i just wanna ask how to get repu+? Thanks a lot..! :arrow: anybody want to reply?! hehehe :D [/color]

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b] Hi, im just a newbie here. i just wanna ask how to get repu+? Thanks a lot..! :arrow: anybody want to reply?! hehehe :D [/color]

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink][b] Hi, im just a newbie here. i just wanna ask how to get repu+? Thanks a lot..! :arrow: anybody want to reply?! hehehe :D [/color]

:)

Last edited by triciabianca (2007-12-26 15:55:59)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink][b] Hi, im just a newbie here. i just wanna ask how to get repu+? Thanks a lot..! :arrow: anybody want to reply?! hehehe :D [/color]

hye there... welcome to ftalk.. :eh: :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol: welcome newbie. +rep is always on for newbies and cannot be turned off. on the otherhand, newbies cannot modify other's reputations. Only when your friendsterTalk account matures you will be able to adjust reps :D :thumbsup: You may receive rep points when other members give them to you as a sign of gratitude for doing a good deed, but usually the level of that deed requires that you do or create something really cool :lol:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :cool:
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting :)
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome have fun posting and dun forget to read d' rules. =)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]:lol: welcome newbie. +rep is always on for newbies and cannot be turned off. on the otherhand, newbies cannot modify other's reputations. Only when your friendsterTalk account matures you will be able to adjust reps :D :thumbsup: You may receive rep points when other members give them to you as a sign of gratitude for doing a good deed, but usually the level of that deed requires that you do or create something really cool :lol:[/quote] thanks for answering..! :) :) :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi.. welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! =) [/b]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting and don't 4get to read rules
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk[/b] :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;) pls do read the forum rules.. ;) have fun postin!
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][/i]welcome..have fun[b][/b] :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to friendstertalk :D
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome to [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img].
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk. [: Enjoy posting. See you around. :paranoid:

Last edited by warren.rvsmo18 (2007-12-28 09:30:34)

ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk.... :D
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: welcome to friendstertalk.. :arrow: enjoi ur stay here..! :arrow: have fun! :arrow: tc!! :arrow: follow the forum ruLes.. feeL fReE to visit and add my profiLe.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink][b] Hi, im just a newbie here. i just wanna ask how to get repu+? Thanks a lot..! :arrow: anybody want to reply?! hehehe :D [/color]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy