• ARCHIVES 
  • » ive been having a hard time dealing with myself lately."we" just had a big fight.or maybe that was not really big,i just consider it so... hehe.friendster really rocks...whooosh..it does.. :D

Pages: 12

ive been having a hard time dealing with myself lately."we" just had a big fight.or maybe that was not really big,i just consider it so... hehe.friendster really rocks...whooosh..it does.. :D

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ive been having a hard time dealing with myself lately."we" just had a big fight.or maybe that was not really big,i just consider it so... hehe.friendster really rocks...whooosh..it does.. :D

Hi there. Welcome to Ftalk! Have a great 2008 ahead. :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ive been having a hard time dealing with myself lately."we" just had a big fight.or maybe that was not really big,i just consider it so... hehe.friendster really rocks...whooosh..it does.. :D

hel0 welcome to ftalk. enjoy posting around
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: welcome to friendstertalk.. :arrow: enjoi ur stay here..! :arrow: have fun! :arrow: tc!! :arrow: follow the forum ruLes.. feeL fReE to visit and add my profiLe.. http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ive been having a hard time dealing with myself lately."we" just had a big fight.or maybe that was not really big,i just consider it so... hehe.friendster really rocks...whooosh..it does.. :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy