• ARCHIVES 
  • » how cn i create a cbox mode of WVM????i cant understand on hw 2 put that things. .coz i need 2 put the code for the chatbox when making overlay.,and same cbox.ws in my account for the WVM also. .bt

Pages: 1

how cn i create a cbox mode of WVM????i cant understand on hw 2 put that things. .coz i need 2 put the code for the chatbox when making overlay.,and same cbox.ws in my account for the WVM also. .bt

kevz_noisie17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how cn i create a cbox mode of WVM????i cant understand on hw 2 put that things. .coz i need 2 put the code for the chatbox when making overlay.,and same cbox.ws in my account for the WVM also. .bt

how cn i create a cbox mode of WVM????i cant understand on hw 2 put that things. .coz i need 2 put the code for the chatbox when making overlay.,and same cbox.ws in my account for the WVM also. .bt hw??
phibz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: how cn i create a cbox mode of WVM????i cant understand on hw 2 put that things. .coz i need 2 put the code for the chatbox when making overlay.,and same cbox.ws in my account for the WVM also. .bt

eOw..... =)
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: how cn i create a cbox mode of WVM????i cant understand on hw 2 put that things. .coz i need 2 put the code for the chatbox when making overlay.,and same cbox.ws in my account for the WVM also. .bt

This is the procedure: If you had the code,follow the instructions: <">Delete the another iframe: Delete this code: <">After that,paste this code after the cbox code: <">Change the boxid,boxtag with you own id and tag. Change the size and there you go.That's all.Voila.You got it. Hope it can help.
kevz_noisie17
» n00b
1969-12-31

got it now. . tnx 4 d instruction. . =)
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah welcome..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Topic Closed[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how cn i create a cbox mode of WVM????i cant understand on hw 2 put that things. .coz i need 2 put the code for the chatbox when making overlay.,and same cbox.ws in my account for the WVM also. .bt

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy