• ARCHIVES 
  • » first things first i would like to give credit to Mr. Cip for the effects .js files.. :eh: :thumbsup: next are the ftalk members! I learned so many things from this site.. I love you guys! and gals

Pages: 123

first things first i would like to give credit to Mr. Cip for the effects .js files.. :eh: :thumbsup: next are the ftalk members! I learned so many things from this site.. I love you guys! and gals

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: first things first i would like to give credit to Mr. Cip for the effects .js files.. :eh: :thumbsup: next are the ftalk members! I learned so many things from this site.. I love you guys! and gals

CoOL!!!
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: first things first i would like to give credit to Mr. Cip for the effects .js files.. :eh: :thumbsup: next are the ftalk members! I learned so many things from this site.. I love you guys! and gals

i can't see the preview...i am using IE...i think it's now working here...btw, nice codes there...=)
mc_dlp13
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i ask a question??where can i generate the js???
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o kewl!! enxx kuya. :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow!! nice!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Post ur request in the help thread not here please :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » first things first i would like to give credit to Mr. Cip for the effects .js files.. :eh: :thumbsup: next are the ftalk members! I learned so many things from this site.. I love you guys! and gals

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:21

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy