• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am new here... i have always use the ovrlay gen. by marky. i wanna try learning css now. its so complicating. i don't even know where to start.

Pages: 12

hi i am new here... i have always use the ovrlay gen. by marky. i wanna try learning css now. its so complicating. i don't even know where to start.

3ri
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi i am new here... i have always use the ovrlay gen. by marky. i wanna try learning css now. its so complicating. i don't even know where to start.

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am new here... i have always use the ovrlay gen. by marky. i wanna try learning css now. its so complicating. i don't even know where to start.

welcome to ftalk.. :eh: :thumbsup:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am new here... i have always use the ovrlay gen. by marky. i wanna try learning css now. its so complicating. i don't even know where to start.

welcome to ftalk,, enjoy ur stay here ;)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome have fun posting. =)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... :D
starsapphire04
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, use css now. :)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! hope you'll like it in here :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk =)
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hi! welcome to ftalk.. avoid spamming and read the rules before posting.. enjoy! :) [/b]
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF66FF]welcome to [img]http://theftalk.com/pix/logo_white.gif[/img].[/color] [scroll][color=#FF00Ff]+...newbie...+[/color][/scroll][/align]
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elcome to ftalk.... :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy your stay here.
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!! :wow:
THE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Go to Friendster Tricks and Tutorials, they will tell you how to use CSS code. ENJOY!
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: WELCOME to FTALK :)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there. Welcome to Ftalk! Have a great 2008 ahead. :D
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am new here... i have always use the ovrlay gen. by marky. i wanna try learning css now. its so complicating. i don't even know where to start.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 12 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy