• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im new here! slashedkite and hiace invites me to join here! they said that this forum is cool! hehehe! :lol:

Pages: 12

hi im new here! slashedkite and hiace invites me to join here! they said that this forum is cool! hehehe! :lol:

w0maninl0ve
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi im new here! slashedkite and hiace invites me to join here! they said that this forum is cool! hehehe! :lol:

:thumbsup: WELCOME to FTALK :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi im new here! slashedkite and hiace invites me to join here! they said that this forum is cool! hehehe! :lol:

ello and welcome to ftalk!!!
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there. Welcome to Ftalk! Have a great 2008 ahead. :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hel0 welcome to ftalk. enjoy posting around
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

elcum to ftalk.. have fun postin'.. abide in the rules..
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome romantiko :D
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!!
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome
angeL_pritie01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: welcome to friendstertalk.. :arrow: enjoi ur stay here..! :arrow: have fun! :arrow: tc!! :arrow: follow the forum ruLes.. feeL fReE to visit and add my profiLe.. [b]http://profiles.friendster.com/gheliee[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im new here! slashedkite and hiace invites me to join here! they said that this forum is cool! hehehe! :lol:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:52

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy