• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm. How About Post Your Idea Here. What I Mean Is.. Post The Idea You Want To Suggest Here. Hmmm. Get it? Something Like This.. I Want to suggest that. All those Inactive Mod's Will be De-mod. Is

Pages: 1

Hmm. How About Post Your Idea Here. What I Mean Is.. Post The Idea You Want To Suggest Here. Hmmm. Get it? Something Like This.. I Want to suggest that. All those Inactive Mod's Will be De-mod. Is

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hmm. How About Post Your Idea Here. What I Mean Is.. Post The Idea You Want To Suggest Here. Hmmm. Get it? Something Like This.. I Want to suggest that. All those Inactive Mod's Will be De-mod. Is

Hmm. How About Post Your Idea Here. What I Mean Is.. Post The Idea You Want To Suggest Here. Hmmm. Get it? Something Like This.. I Want to suggest that. All those Inactive Mod's Will be De-mod. Is That possible? Something Like, Uh.. They Could'nt Visit Ftalk For A Month Or For A Years? Right? Or Because They Can't Handle How To Be A Mod. Right? Im Just Saying My Opinion, Eh? And Having A New PERMANENT Skin For Ftalk. Right? Heheh, Just A Suggestion. Peace Peace. :] I Hope There's A New Life In Our Forum. Btw.. Belated Merry X-mas. And Advance Happy New Yearr! :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm. How About Post Your Idea Here. What I Mean Is.. Post The Idea You Want To Suggest Here. Hmmm. Get it? Something Like This.. I Want to suggest that. All those Inactive Mod's Will be De-mod. Is

well. i think admin should read this thread. =) :eh: but he has been very busy these times. =( miss him. :|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm. How About Post Your Idea Here. What I Mean Is.. Post The Idea You Want To Suggest Here. Hmmm. Get it? Something Like This.. I Want to suggest that. All those Inactive Mod's Will be De-mod. Is

All I request is to replace the chat box with a normal chat box, Cbox for example, to lessen page hassle. Avatar enabled of course. :lol: Also the mod of the Cbox will be given responsibility to a moderator. I would not mind if the Cbox is free or a paid one. Juts as long the pages loads fast and I can moderate properly, that's enough for me... @james, for the ftalk skin we have changeable dynamic skins so I have no prob :) but if you're referring to the format of the right I think a little revamp would not hurt. :lol: @deathwish, yeah I miss admin to hehe... he's really busy these days I think but I would like to thank him for making a major maintenance yesterday. =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Maintenance for just an hour. lol. Yeah Same Here I Miss Admin Too. I Miss him badly. LOL. LOL. LOL. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have to agree with james.. at least maybe for the time being (while they are gone), i think it is better to "de-mod" (or whatever they call it) those mods who are gone for such a long time. well they can ask it back once they go online again right?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. I agree to... [i]re-format[/i] the forum? :lol: I would also agree that those inactive mods will be removed from their position... Even though it's not that easy to say. :( In return, we should also have new mods "those active/deserving ones" and recommended by the most of us. =) Anyway, regarding the maintenance last time, THANK YOU ADMIN.. :wow: FTalk is fast now.. ;) I hope this will be a good reason for Inactive MODS to return. :wallbash: I miss co-mods Lois, Meng, Harvey, Eehjhay and Charles... :crybaby: PS: Good to see Feruzz, James, Jovito, Nix and deathwish4MCR-freak-dude to be online most of the time. :D :thumbsup: You guys deserve a [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] from me.. Let's bring FTalk back :eh:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-12-31 16:28:46)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah you're right! Let 2008 begin with a bang :eh: :thumbsup: and thanks : I'll not let your expectations down. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha.. That's a + reputation for mods like you. Because you all survived alive and kicking until now.. =D Anyway, Happy New Year Guys. I'll sleep now.. :wallbash: Headache mode. :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I suggest that we have a regular maintenance at least once a month. and I suggest to help meng cope up with the changes. lol I miss you guys :crybaby:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D hello guys.. =) Nice to see you again.. :) @xavier Miss u so much bro.. :crybaby: :crybaby: Guys..I can't on line everyday nowadays.. :( I'm so busy with my job.. :) But I'll do my best for Friendstertalk.. =) :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Hehe. Miss you as well bro. Well, can't wait to see FTalk in its highest level now.. =D I aim that there could be like 5 mods online once in a while :rolleyes: @July - Priorities first bro. :thumbsup: Just don't forget FTalk. :D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Okei bro xavier.. =) I can't forget this forum though a minute.. :crybaby: I love Friendstertalk so much.. :crybaby:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im Agree With Ate Meng. That We Do Need To Have A Maintenance Once A Month. So That We Can Fully Clean The Forum. Because The Forum Is Full Of Spammy Posts. :]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and im so glad admin are back everyone. =) he's doing his job now. so happy for that. and about other inactive mods. i miss them. i hope they will comeback soon just like ate meng. sis lois. aries. feenque. icekandi. and so on. =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Btw, How About Having A Moderator In Suggestions And Feedbacks? Also In News & Announcement? Hmmm.. :|
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I do really missed first batch mods.... :crybaby: :wallbash: @xavierkym hehehe...thanks dude....now I'm online but I donno how long I will :wasted:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree on having a maintenance once a month. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm. How About Post Your Idea Here. What I Mean Is.. Post The Idea You Want To Suggest Here. Hmmm. Get it? Something Like This.. I Want to suggest that. All those Inactive Mod's Will be De-mod. Is

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:55

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy